Bronco Raptor Accessories

Toffs

Founding Member
Mar 31, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
There have been several reports that Ford will be introducing Bronco Raptor specific options. I have not seen anything with respect to timing even though Raptors are starting to move down the assembly line. Do you think that existing Bronco accessories will work for the Raptor? I would like to have door bags, however, they were not offered when I ordered my Raptor. Will the door bags for the other Broncos work for the Raptor doors? Although I have heard the doors are the same, that is not 100% true given the fender flare that remains on the rear doors (wouldn't think that would make a difference -- but if it does not, why not offer door bags when ordering the Raptor (cannot be just because the brace in the rear prevents on vehicle storage)). Are the round Ford Performance Rigid lights mountable to the mirror housings -- I would think so. By the way accessories on the Ford Accessory site are discounted 20% through the end of May (use "Ford20"). I am hoping to avoid buying non-compatible accessories.

Last edited:

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
I am pretty sure the door bags come with the Raptor. Yes they are the same bags as the standard bronco and yes they will fit in the back with the extra brace. What makes these doors so unique is the fact they are frameless. I gathered this info from Bronco Super cell when I was checking the Raptor out for a few days. Yes the Ford Performance Rigid lights will work as well. The doors are the only body panels that are the same as the regular bronco and the small fender flare piece on the rear doors doesn't affect placing the doors in the bags. One piece of advice I was given from the Ford rep was to put the bags on the doors while they are still on the vehicle. Said this will make is much easier and also help keep from damaging the paint on the doors.

OP
T

Toffs

Founding Member
Mar 31, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
I am pretty sure the door bags come with the Raptor. Yes they are the same bags as the standard bronco and yes they will fit in the back with the extra brace. What makes these doors so unique is the fact they are frameless. I gathered this info from Bronco Super cell when I was checking the Raptor out for a few days. Yes the Ford Performance Rigid lights will work as well. The doors are the only body panels that are the same as the regular bronco and the small fender flare piece on the rear doors doesn't affect placing the doors in the bags. One piece of advice I was given from the Ford rep was to put the bags on the doors while they are still on the vehicle. Said this will make is much easier and also help keep from damaging the paint on the doors.
Much appreciated!

luterdan

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
Jacksonville, FL
I don't think the on board door storage will work with the raptor but garage storage should. The c pillar brace is pretty big and would affect it. The bags weren't offered on the build and price because of that IMHO

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
I think I read somewhere that the brace won’t let you fit all 4 doors in the back like the regular bronco. I would like to think you could fit two of them and the roof panels though. I don’t know that for sure though. I plan to just build some brackets on the wall that I can slide the door hinges onto and just let them hang there when I want to roll doors off. I also didn’t go MGV so I don’t plan to be bombing through the woods and mud with doors off anyway. Too much of a nightmare to clean.

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
I dont think the middle door panel fits in the back in any bronco due to its size
The top middle panel for the roof? If this is what your talking about you are correct. The case for it was $180. They did tell me it should fit, but were not sure, with the rear seats folded down but there no specific tie downs for it if you do this.

Rob41

Founding Member
Apr 19, 2022
Gallery
Northern MI
One piece of advice I was given from the Ford rep was to put the bags on the doors while they are still on the vehicle. Said this will make is much easier and also help keep from damaging the paint on the doors.
That's a great tip!

I'll be happy to just get the front doors in the back since I only plan to run the tube doors on the front anyway.

luterdan

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
Jacksonville, FL
That's a great tip!

I'll be happy to just get the front doors in the back since I only plan to run the tube doors on the front anyway.
Have you seen anyone offer 2 front tube doors? When I went to look at them they had 2 door bronco and 4 door bronco ( the doors are different sizes from 2 to 4)

Rob41

Founding Member
Apr 19, 2022
Gallery
Northern MI
Have you seen anyone offer 2 front tube doors? When I went to look at them they had 2 door bronco and 4 door bronco ( the doors are different sizes from 2 to 4)
Nope. I've never seen just the front doors for the 4d model offered. My rear tube doors are gonna gather dust.

luterdan

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
Jacksonville, FL
Nope. I've never seen just the front doors for the 4d model offered. My rear tube doors are gonna gather dust.

I confirmed with JCR of road that they will not be selling just 2 front for a 4 door

Attachments

• C502B491-2E3D-4AB6-9E74-14E0FE3E1344.png
    C502B491-2E3D-4AB6-9E74-14E0FE3E1344.png
    34.2 KB · Views: 136

Rob41

Founding Member
Apr 19, 2022
Gallery
Northern MI
It's smart of them to sell them as a complete set. I think most 4d owners will want all four anyway.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
It's smart of them to sell them as a complete set. I think most 4d owners will want all four anyway.
Yeah, if you sell the fronts as a set, then you'd have to offer the rears as a set. Hell, may as well just sell them individually then.

Top Member Reactions