Bronco Raptor build & VIN

fuhrius

Founding Member
Mar 12, 2022
Gallery
Los Gatos, CA
I asked this earlier, I havent been following the threads as carefully as I should. 5/23 build, when *might* it be delivered to the customer? Know that stuff always happens. I also need to know so I can set up my financing etched
figure two weeks from production to delivery as a minimum...somewhat dependent on where you are in the country...could be slightly shorter...and could be muuuuuch longer ;-)

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
So update on my VIN. People kept telling me it was impossible to have a VIN and not a production date. Well that's all it showed on my VIN tracker. I spoke to Ford and the Bronco team to get my VIN. I reached out to Ford Performance and they saw a build week of May 16th.

coderaptorbronco

Founding Member
Mar 24, 2022
Barrington IL USA
*** Update: ironmike’s post to check the back door link worked and answered this question ***

New member here! Ordered a code orange raptor pretty well optioned out.

My dealer put my order in on the 20th without me signing off. I was deciding whether to do bead lock wheels at the time. I got the email on the 21st that my order was In and called him up to clarify I had not signed off on my order. After some conjoling, I got the sales rep to update the order and add the bead lock wheels.

Does anyone know if the raptor order process is like the non-raptor builds in that order updates can be made prior to VIN getting assigned?

I haven’t received an updated email from ford yet. using the link in the email I got, it still says ‘order is confirmed’ with no updates to the order. Anyone know if I need to call or email to ensure my updated order is pulled into the queue?

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions