Founding Member
Mar 10, 2022
Gallery
Mass
Military
Army & Air National Guard
Current Ride
Jeep Rubicon
Anyone here get a date and VIN yet? A couple people on Bronco6G got theirs this morning

I thought March 24th was the earliest date for order processing (or whatever the next step in the flow from dealer to ford). Until then, we are all queued up waiting for the gates to open.

I thought March 24th was the earliest date for order processing (or whatever the next step in the flow from dealer to ford). Until then, we are all queued up waiting for the gates to open.
I thought the same but there are two guys scheduled for the week of 5/13

Will they schedule all day or would we know by now if we made this round? Should I bother checking every 10 minutes? Lol

Nothing yet for me, but I saw one guy with a 5/09 schedule date.
Assuming a perfect world, remind me what a 5/9 schedule means for delivery? I know trucks get lost, rail cars don't get unloaded, EPA certs will be delayed, china has Covid outbreak, etc. But when might someone with a 5/9 get their keys?

I was curious if this might be the case and they might actually try to deliver ahead of time for the golden ticket holders. I have not seen one yet, but I will definitely let you know if I do.

I saw that they are saying they could only see it via back door check. How do they do this? I checked my ford account under reservations and orders and it just shows the Raptor image and a ordering with dealer status. I got the update email from Ford saying my order was updated, but other than that it just updated from My Wildtrak to the Raptor image now. What is this back door check?

I saw that they are saying they could only see it via back door check. How do they do this? I checked my ford account under reservations and orders and it just shows the Raptor image and a ordering with dealer status. I got the update email from Ford saying my order was updated, but other than that it just updated from My Wildtrak to the Raptor image now. What is this back door check?

https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=XXXXXXXX

replace X with your order#

I am in the exact same situation. I never received an "order confirmation" email from Ford. Dealer has no info as to why, but keep saying the order is in. When I called Ford customer service they indicated there was a "material hold" on the order. Status quo: still in the dark.

I used the backdoor link as well. Everything is correct, but as of right now I am not scheduled to be built yet. Oh well, maybe later this week something will show up positive.

Does anyone say anything other than Order in process

1647966396356.png

No email from Ford here concerning build date. My account is still in the "Ordered with Dealer" with a picture.

Back