Bronco Raptor Forum Giveaway!

braptor-contest-image.jpg

It's time to kick off the month of April with our very first Bronco Raptor Forum giveaway!

To enter, simply reply to this thread and list the top 5 reasons you plan on buying a Bronco Raptor.

The winner will receive a Bronco Woody 20oz Tumbler and BroncoTrucker Hat.

I'll leave this thread open for 1 week and randomly pick a winner on April 11th. Good luck!

View attachment 687

It's time to kick off the month of April with our very first Bronco Raptor Forum giveaway!

To enter, simply reply to this thread and list the top 5 reasons you plan on buying a Bronco Raptor.

I'll leave this thread open for 1 week and randomly pick a winner on April 11th. Good luck!
To customize
Going naked
Off-road fun
Retain value
The power

1. I am a day 1 reservation holder that is STILL waiting for my Bronco.
2. 37s
3. I now have a Bronco Raptor allocation because I have been patient.
4. Bronco + Raptor= Bad Ass
5. Tired of my Jeep, wanted an upgrade.

Last edited:
I will give it a go.

1- I have always wanted a Raptor of some sort
2- capability
3- modularity
4- off-road memory maker for the family
5- chicks dig them

-factory 37's!!
-intimidate wranglers
-crush any terrain
-baja exhaust mode - vrooooom!
-cupholders...not really...

1. Exclusivity
2. Change of pace from only owning Mustangs
3. It’s in the color I want
4. Customization
5. Open air driving

View attachment 687

1.) Towing Capacity
2.) The power
3.) Factory 37 inch tires
4.) The cactus gray looks amazing!
5.) I have always loved Broncos!

View attachment 687

My top 5
1. I want the biggest, baddest and most capable bronco available.

2. I love some of the items exclusive to the Raptor such as the hood and fender vents. Love that it comes with rock rails and steps.

3. 3.0 twin turbo for more power and torque.

4. Love the active exhaust, paddle shifters, drivers gauge cluster and more bolstered seats.

5. 37’s!!! And should hold its value better.

5 isn’t enough. Should be top 10

1. It is Steve MacQueen cool.
2. If Paul Newman had been an off road racer, this is what he would drive.
3. Its racing lineage is linked directly to the Bronco wins in the Baja 1000.
4. This is the most awesome Bronco I have seen in the last 47 years (yep, since the 1966 model hit the streets in 1965!).
5. And here is the kicker, Those fenders are part of the Raptor DNA, and I actually think they are cool! Like, they are so wrong, they are right!

View attachment 687

My reasons are simple:
1) Badass off-road beast
2) Looks awesome
3) Embarrass my friend with his Jeep
4) I've always wanted to own a Raptor
5) Want to become part of an awesome Bronco community

1). Because my first car was a 1965 Mustang and following the lineage of Owning a Bronco Raptor almost feels like the right thing to do.

2). Because my favorite co-worker has always been a "Jeep Man" and I want to encourage off-road equality.

3). Because it's a Raptor.... And who doesn't want to own a Raptor.

4). Because I have been driving a Tundra for over 10 years and its time for a Bad-@ss upgrade now that the kids are growing up and my first grandson is on the way.

5). Not to objectify her, but my gorgeous wife will look and feel even more freaking amazing in a Raptor..... whether she's in the driver's seat or the passenger's.... (Yeah, I'll share with her.. She deserves it more than I do).

Last edited:
View attachment 687

1. I might actually get the raptor before my original WT Bronco build would of been built.
2. Wanted a bronco since they brought it back to park next to my other broncos
3. its a Raptor
4. great looking highly capable vehicle
5. Last but not least Its a BRONCO. who doesn't like a sweet BRONCO

1. Spending the kids inheritance to play.
2. Wife wants a grocery getter....
3. Be the coolest grandpap around.
4. Enjoy trail rides with others
5. Allow others to experience vehicle. Example: Take them for a ride. Many will never have a chance to even own a Bronco at these prices.

Back