Bronco Raptor Forum Member takes delivery!

first-bronco-raptor-forum-member.jpg

For those that have been following the forum for a while, you know we've been waiting on this day for almost a year! I just wanted to give another shout-out to @Backcracka for being the first one on the forum to take delivery and post a photo of their brand new Bronco Raptor! šŸ»

lucky!! congrats!!
Just literally got off the phone and I was told if I didnā€™t have an email saying was in production by Thursday of this week I would have to go back to the dealer in Oct and do some CVPO(or something like that) crap and itā€™ll be bumped to 2023

Congrats! SVT guy said his drive home went great, and that he got better gas mileage than expected. Still waiting to see the dyno he mentioned a few days ago.

Itā€™ll be good to hear another perspective.

What about the tailgate?
Rumor was that the Bronco Raptors were held up because Ford only realized this summer that the tailgate hinges arenā€™t up to the task.

Curious if the tailgate reinforcement appears any different than what weā€™ve seen before:

D824C7A4-C8DB-4D17-AE52-CE9C5DCC2FDE.jpeg

Last edited:
@Backcracka When the Baja exhaust mode is selected, how long does the ā€˜Off Road Use Onlyā€™ warning stay on the screen? Is the warning obstructive, like you canā€™t see the tachs/info with that warning in the way? Thanks in advance.

@Backcracka When the Baja exhaust mode is selected, how long does the ā€˜Off Road Use Onlyā€™ warning stay on the screen? Is the warning obstructive, like you canā€™t see the tachs/info with that warning in the way? Thanks in advance.
The "Off Road Use Only" Stays up for about 6 seconds and does not block tachs/info. Depending on what display screen you have up. Here's a picture. Hope this helps!

Attachments

• IMG_5696.jpg
    IMG_5696.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 112
I wouldnā€™t think it would block anything, itā€™s important info at those speeds

For those that have been following the forum for a while, you know we've been waiting on this day for almost a year! I just wanted to give another shout-out to @Backcracka for being the first one on the forum to take delivery and post a photo of their brand new Bronco Raptor! šŸ»

Ok sorry to ask, but how wide and high is the back panel above the gas tank I want to order the Raptor logo but want to get the right size LOL I had hoped the graphic delete was only the design not the ā€œRaptorā€ decal šŸ˜‰ if you have time anyways xo thx

Ok sorry to ask, but how wide and high is the back panel above the gas tank I want to order the Raptor logo but want to get the right size LOL I had hoped the graphic delete was only the design not the ā€œRaptorā€ decal šŸ˜‰ if you have time anyways xo thx
I think this is what you were asking for 3.25 inches, but it is curved.

Attachments

• IMG_5697.jpg
    IMG_5697.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 65
I think this is what you were asking for 3.25 inches, but it is curved.
My bad looking at my computer rendering between the gas tank and the door openingā€¦ and thank you for answering all our questions we are all so happy someone finally has it, I have been buying parts for so long, light bars etc and now seeing them start to roll I just want the raptor decal there but no graphicsā€¦ we appreciate your help ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø

Back