Bronco Raptor Forum Member takes delivery!

first-bronco-raptor-forum-member.jpg

For those that have been following the forum for a while, you know we've been waiting on this day for almost a year! I just wanted to give another shout-out to @Backcracka for being the first one on the forum to take delivery and post a photo of their brand new Bronco Raptor! šŸ»

newguy

Founding Member
Apr 6, 2022
Gallery
CT
lucky!! congrats!!
Just literally got off the phone and I was told if I didnā€™t have an email saying was in production by Thursday of this week I would have to go back to the dealer in Oct and do some CVPO(or something like that) crap and itā€™ll be bumped to 2023

TCopp

Founding Member
Feb 27, 2022
Gallery
KC
Current Ride
Raptor
First Responder
Paramedic
Congrats! SVT guy said his drive home went great, and that he got better gas mileage than expected. Still waiting to see the dyno he mentioned a few days ago.

Itā€™ll be good to hear another perspective.

Antimatter Blue

Founding Member
Feb 13, 2022
Gallery
Los Angeles
What about the tailgate?
Rumor was that the Bronco Raptors were held up because Ford only realized this summer that the tailgate hinges arenā€™t up to the task.

Curious if the tailgate reinforcement appears any different than what weā€™ve seen before:

D824C7A4-C8DB-4D17-AE52-CE9C5DCC2FDE.jpeg

Last edited:

Antimatter Blue

Founding Member
Feb 13, 2022
Gallery
Los Angeles
@Backcracka When the Baja exhaust mode is selected, how long does the ā€˜Off Road Use Onlyā€™ warning stay on the screen? Is the warning obstructive, like you canā€™t see the tachs/info with that warning in the way? Thanks in advance.

Backcracka

Founding Member
Sep 6, 2022
Gallery
Louisville
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2014 Raptor F-150
@Backcracka When the Baja exhaust mode is selected, how long does the ā€˜Off Road Use Onlyā€™ warning stay on the screen? Is the warning obstructive, like you canā€™t see the tachs/info with that warning in the way? Thanks in advance.
The "Off Road Use Only" Stays up for about 6 seconds and does not block tachs/info. Depending on what display screen you have up. Here's a picture. Hope this helps!

Attachments

• IMG_5696.jpg
    IMG_5696.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 107

Cupholders

Founding Member
Mar 10, 2022
Gallery
Mass
Military
Army & Air National Guard
Current Ride
Jeep Rubicon
I wouldnā€™t think it would block anything, itā€™s important info at those speeds

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
šŸ† BR of the Month šŸ†
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia
For those that have been following the forum for a while, you know we've been waiting on this day for almost a year! I just wanted to give another shout-out to @Backcracka for being the first one on the forum to take delivery and post a photo of their brand new Bronco Raptor! šŸ»

Ok sorry to ask, but how wide and high is the back panel above the gas tank I want to order the Raptor logo but want to get the right size LOL I had hoped the graphic delete was only the design not the ā€œRaptorā€ decal šŸ˜‰ if you have time anyways xo thx

Backcracka

Founding Member
Sep 6, 2022
Gallery
Louisville
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2014 Raptor F-150
Ok sorry to ask, but how wide and high is the back panel above the gas tank I want to order the Raptor logo but want to get the right size LOL I had hoped the graphic delete was only the design not the ā€œRaptorā€ decal šŸ˜‰ if you have time anyways xo thx
I think this is what you were asking for 3.25 inches, but it is curved.

Attachments

• IMG_5697.jpg
    IMG_5697.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 61

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
šŸ† BR of the Month šŸ†
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia
I think this is what you were asking for 3.25 inches, but it is curved.
My bad looking at my computer rendering between the gas tank and the door openingā€¦ and thank you for answering all our questions we are all so happy someone finally has it, I have been buying parts for so long, light bars etc and now seeing them start to roll I just want the raptor decal there but no graphicsā€¦ we appreciate your help ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø

Top Member Reactions