Bronco Raptor Forum Member takes delivery!

first-bronco-raptor-forum-member.jpg

For those that have been following the forum for a while, you know we've been waiting on this day for almost a year! I just wanted to give another shout-out to @Backcracka for being the first one on the forum to take delivery and post a photo of their brand new Bronco Raptor! 🍻

Backcracka

Founding Member
Sep 6, 2022
Gallery
Louisville
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2014 Raptor F-150
My bad looking at my computer rendering between the gas tank and the door opening… and thank you for answering all our questions we are all so happy someone finally has it, I have been buying parts for so long, light bars etc and now seeing them start to roll I just want the raptor decal there but no graphics… we appreciate your help ❤️❤️❤️
23 " gas tank to door opening

Apache 8

Founding Member
Feb 18, 2022
SoCal
How about some overall impressions? We are all looking forward to a non-journalists take on the Raptor. Things like power, exhaust note, maneuverability in city driving/parking conditions.

Backcracka

Founding Member
Sep 6, 2022
Gallery
Louisville
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2014 Raptor F-150
How about some overall impressions? We are all looking forward to a non-journalists take on the Raptor. Things like power, exhaust note, maneuverability in city driving/parking conditions.
Hello,
From the 300 miles I have driven it so far "the get up and go" is pretty strong-overall pick is similar to my 1st generation Raptor, The maneuverability is not an issue parking is easy although I'm not pulling into any tight spots yet. The exhaust options in city driving don't really come into play although I would say overall it's not "noisy" . It's surprising how light the doors are when closing them. Hard to see a car that's right behind you "tailgating" b/c of the spare tire rack. The 12" screen is awesome ( still figuring it out) Have not driven it without tops off yet, will this weekend if weather permits. I'm loving it!

Apache 8

Founding Member
Feb 18, 2022
SoCal
Hello,
From the 300 miles I have driven it so far "the get up and go" is pretty strong-overall pick is similar to my 1st generation Raptor, The maneuverability is not an issue parking is easy although I'm not pulling into any tight spots yet. The exhaust options in city driving don't really come into play although I would say overall it's not "noisy" . It's surprising how light the doors are when closing them. Hard to see a car that's right behind you "tailgating" b/c of the spare tire rack. The 12" screen is awesome ( still figuring it out) Have not driven it without tops off yet, will this weekend if weather permits. I'm loving it!
Regarding the visibility issue, when a car is directly behind you, when I drove a 4DR Badlands with the top in the down position, the rear view mirror could not pick up a car right behind me because the top obscured the mirror. But I noticed that the side view mirrors always afforded visibility that I could see enough of the car to at least know it was there. I hope the Raptor is the same way.

djc007x

Founding Member
Apr 21, 2022
Gallery
Washington, DC
Does anyone know if it's possible to change the color of the Bronco Raptor with a scheduled Production date of Oct 3rd and not adversely effect the build time?

Is this even possible!?

djc007x

Founding Member
Apr 21, 2022
Gallery
Washington, DC
For those that have been following the forum for a while, you know we've been waiting on this day for almost a year! I just wanted to give another shout-out to @Backcracka for being the first one on the forum to take delivery and post a photo of their brand new Bronco Raptor! 🍻

I recently sat in the Bronco Raptor, and it felt like the Cockpit Wrapped around you.. Less space than in a Regular Bronco (Which I loved) Seems more commanding

newguy

Founding Member
Apr 6, 2022
Gallery
CT
Sorry not sure if I posted the other one correctly but when it comes time for me to have to go back to the dealer for my COVP can I take my order number and go to a different dealership
need to change my dealership ASAP

newguy

Founding Member
Apr 6, 2022
Gallery
CT
My order for the Bronco Raptors got pushed to the 23 so I have to go back in and go over paperwork again supposedly

Top Member Reactions