Founding Member
Oct 14, 2022
Gallery
Mesa, AZ
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Gen 3 Raptor
We received our new Bronco Raptor a few days ago and we already worked out the front Leveling kit. This will bring the front up so its level with the rear now. Pretty simple install just like our F150 Raptor kits. Thought you guys might like to see this.

Bronco_raptor_Foutz_FMI_front_leveling_Kit_2.JPEG

Foutz_bronco_raptor_front_Leveling_kit_4.JPEG

Foutz_bronco_raptor_front_Leveling_kit_5.JPEG

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
It's noticably leveled now, did you get any before and after measurements to know how much the front lifted?

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
pardon my ignorance...why is this important? (And BTW, I don't notice any difference...)

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
pardon my ignorance...why is this important? (And BTW, I don't notice any difference...)
I always thought it was more of an appearance preference mod, with 4x4 trucks it can help improve the ride by shifting the center of gravity more towards the center.
Here is a copied pic of their BR in stock form before lifting.

1670485169508.png

ORbraptor

Dec 4, 2022
Gallery
Oregon
Current Ride
75 Bronco
Current Ride #2
22 Braptor
Have you figured out a spring leveling kit. Don’t want to bind the spring with a spacer if jumping.

DallasCajun

Jan 6, 2023
Gallery
Dallas
Current Ride
23 Ford Bronco Raptor
Looking at ordering these soon, just checking with my regular shop first. Also interested in F/R kit as if they’re doing the work, might as well get it all done now.

OP
GregFoutz

GregFoutz

Supporting Vendor
Founding Member
Oct 14, 2022
Gallery
Mesa, AZ
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Gen 3 Raptor
Have you figured out a spring leveling kit. Don’t want to bind the spring with a spacer if jumping.
there are no new springs available for these Bronco Raptors yet. The collars we are using work great. All it does is adds some preload to the spring. So long as the preload doesnt add too much where the spring would run out of room and coil bind you are fine. The collars we provide will not get you into coil bind. There is about 3 inches of room for more preload before you get close to any coil bind.

OP
GregFoutz

GregFoutz

Supporting Vendor
Founding Member
Oct 14, 2022
Gallery
Mesa, AZ
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Gen 3 Raptor
Looking at ordering these soon, just checking with my regular shop first. Also interested in F/R kit as if they’re doing the work, might as well get it all done now.
sounds great. they just need to have a good spring compressor to install the collars. pretty easy install really. Let us know how we can help. We have the fronts and rears available in a bunch of sizes.
here is the link to the multi size lift collars.

ORbraptor

Dec 4, 2022
Gallery
Oregon
Current Ride
75 Bronco
Current Ride #2
22 Braptor
there are no new springs available for these Bronco Raptors yet. The collars we are using work great. All it does is adds some preload to the spring. So long as the preload doesnt add too much where the spring would run out of room and coil bind you are fine. The collars we provide will not get you into coil bind. There is about 3 inches of room for more preload before you get close to any coil bind.
Thanks Greg. Waiting to order until I get the new bumpers and winch on. Then we need to measure to see what size we need.

DallasCajun

Jan 6, 2023
Gallery
Dallas
Current Ride
23 Ford Bronco Raptor
sounds great. they just need to have a good spring compressor to install the collars. pretty easy install really. Let us know how we can help. We have the fronts and rears available in a bunch of sizes.
here is the link to the multi size lift collars.

Thanks, I saw the new F/R options were posted on your site. My normal shop (Dallas Offroad) is primarily a Jeep shop but starting to do some work on Broncos. Assuming this is a no-brainer for them but just want to make sure before ordering...in case I need to find an alternative. Not entirely sure if 4WP will install items purchased elsewhere.

Top Member Reactions