Bronco Raptor: Motor authority best car to buy finalist

2022-ford-bronco-raptor_green.jpg

The Ford Bronco Raptor made it to the final round of the Motor Authority Best Car To Buy 2023 competition because it’s one of the most outrageously fun vehicles money can buy. It’s so much fun that we can’t balk at the $69,995 sticker price, which almost seems affordable these days.

Editorial Director Marty Padgett found the Ford Bronco Raptor—which we call Braptor around here—fun when the pavement ends, saying it bedevils the dust and terrorizes all terrain. He’s right.

Last edited by a moderator:

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
question for everybody
those of you with a 23 bronco that got rolled over from 22. I was told that there was no price protection, even though I ordered before the date because price protection does not apply to the Raptors.
Correct, no price protection (now called Private offer program) from FMC on Bronco Raptor and Heritage Limited.

newguy

Founding Member
Apr 6, 2022
Gallery
CT
sorry, one last question I think my dealer is starting to play games. This picture(email) is the golden ticket which means I am guaranteed to get the bronco raptor for MSRP correct? they are now saying that this does not apply to the bronco raptors only regular Broncos, which makes no sense to me. Broncos on me a couple days away. I realize that price protection only applies to regular Broncos now they’re trying to say MSRP, after receiving the golden ticket will not happen.

Attachments

• 3A6D4BD7-7DD1-4EB8-858F-7EF9A102147B.png
    3A6D4BD7-7DD1-4EB8-858F-7EF9A102147B.png
    145.8 KB · Views: 36

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
sorry, one last question I think my dealer is starting to play games. This picture(email) is the golden ticket which means I am guaranteed to get the bronco raptor for MSRP correct? they are now saying that this does not apply to the bronco raptors only regular Broncos, which makes no sense to me. Broncos on me a couple days away. I realize that price protection only applies to regular Broncos now they’re trying to say MSRP, after receiving the golden ticket will not happen.
I wouldn't call it a guarentee for MSRP, but highly encouraged since your golden ticket/reservation, came with a special allocation for the Bronco Raptor to your dealer for your order. Another way to view, your dealer would Not be getting your Bronco Raptor if not for your Reservation/Golden Ticket, therefore you brought the sale to them by reserving a Bronco. Some dealers have confused a Golden Ticket allocation vs a dealer allocation that Ford awarded the dealer.

Try calling Ford Performance Customer Service (800) FORD788.
Or the Bronco Support Team at 1-800-334-4375.

Apache 8

Founding Member
Feb 18, 2022
SoCal
question for everybody
those of you with a 23 bronco that got rolled over from 22. I was told that there was no price protection, even though I ordered before the date because price protection does not apply to the Raptors.
There is no Ford price protection on the raptor.

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia
I get the MSRP reference, still misleading if you don’t know what the market value is and you think you can purchase it for the price stated in the article. The writer should always include what the vehicle is actually selling for in the write up.
But there are dealers out there charging MSRP… mine is being purchased for MSRP 🤷🏻‍♀️ Don’t get me wrong, I found lots that were 30-50k more but I had a factory order for MSRP and I ended up finding another at MSRP too.. hence cancelling my factory order, we will be going to pick her up soon but the deal is done ❤️ So it’s not really giving false hope it’s more shining a light on the dirty stealerships out there!

Top Member Reactions