supersix

Go for Launch!
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
U-S-A
Current Ride
2021 Bronco FE
Seems as though I was too excited from getting home with mine to actually read the rules before posting two photos. Guess I’m already disqualified…

It's no problem, I'll just use the first one submitted. (y)

AlliedJimmy

Founding Member
Aug 24, 2022
Gallery
Shawnee KS
Military
Veteran
Current Ride
Gen1 Raptor, First Editon Bronco
Current Ride #2
Gen2 Raptor
ADF5710D-15F1-4E1E-9E5A-352BD7A1F473.jpeg

fuhrius

Founding Member
Mar 12, 2022
Gallery
Los Gatos, CA
I love that area! I raced Pikes Peak for four years and have found memories there. Thanks for entering!
While I love talking about BRaptors, and I was just in the Garden of the Gods a couple months ago (and, yes, it's a gorgeous) area, can we please hear more about racing Pike's Peak?!?! I drove Pike's Peak when I was there (in my Raptor)...and I've driven it 100's of times on my driving simulators...but racing it for real?! More please.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
While I love talking about BRaptors, and I was just in the Garden of the Gods a couple months ago (and, yes, it's a gorgeous) area, can we please hear more about racing Pike's Peak?!?! I drove Pike's Peak when I was there (in my Raptor)...and I've driven it 100's of times on my driving simulators...but racing it for real?! More please.
In an effort to keep this thread on topic I started a new thread so we can keep the Pikes Peak discussion going.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Got mine this weekend! On the way home from the dealership I saw this abandoned warehouse and was like, let's take some pics on this awesome autumn day 🍂
Congratulations and Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com! 🍻

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions