Bronco Raptor ordering date?

I think it will be another area of confusion even within Ford. My dealer called this morning and told me I had to get my order in today. I called Ford and they confirmed but my gut tells me that the order bank is closing for all Bronco’s and they “dealer” are lumping the BRaptor in to that group. I am headed over to the dealer now to get my BRaptor order in just to be on the safe side.

All other Bronco ordering banks close after today March 7th, there has yet to be a Raptor ordering bank. Was supposed to open tomorrow afternoon but it might just be for Wildtrac suspension changes now. Hoping I'm wrong but I've heard it twice now.

All other Bronco ordering banks close after today March 7th, there has yet to be a Raptor ordering bank. Was supposed to open tomorrow afternoon but it might just be for Wildtrac suspension changes now. Hoping I'm wrong but I've heard it twice now.
Yeah, that’s what I had heard too. I went to my dealer and gave them my Raptor build sheet. Told him we should be able to find out because if Raptor isn’t open, you would think it would kick it out of the dealer order system. He is supposed to tell me if a Raptor order goes through.

Yeah, that’s what I had heard too. I went to my dealer and gave them my Raptor build sheet. Told him we should be able to find out because if Raptor isn’t open, you would think it would kick it out of the dealer order system. He is supposed to tell me if a Raptor order goes through.
I hope he gives you some good news!

From what I can tell from the golden ticket email they plan to open ordering banks in March. It says they will send an email when it is time to order the Raptor. I don't think they have been opened up yet because I sure have not seen an email about ordering and I check that thing way too many times during the day hoping it shows up. I think all they did recently was close the ordering banks for the standard models. The Raptor order will be a separate deal I believe.

I called Ford this morning and got a rep that had no clue what was going on. Didn’t know anything about the order banks closing today on regular Broncos and opening tomorrow for RBroncos. I’m working with two dealerships right now and they don’t know what’s going on either. One is trying to see if they can put in any orders for regular Broncos yet today. I might just hang on to my reservation for the next Raptor email.

My dealer says he found out Thursday that his dealership will get 1 Braptor in addition to my Golden Ticket Braptor. The best information he has is the Braptor order banks will open at 6pm eastern time tomorrow. He says he’ll be placing those orders as soon as the banks open and he’ll let me know as soon as he has it all confirmed.

Back