Bronco Raptor Orders Not Allowing Code Orange Seatbelt Option

2022-ford-bronco-raptor_-black-onyx_03-jpeg.239

Our members are reporting that if your dealer is trying to place your Bronco Raptor order today, and you optioned for the Black Onyx interior trim with the optional Code Orange seatbelts, the dealer ordering system is not allowing them to add the Code Orange seatbelts to the order. We're not sure yet if this is a glitch with Ford's ordering system or if the Code Orange seatbelts are just not available to order yet. Stay tuned for more information as we receive it throughout the day.

Thank you, my dealer having same issue, and he is unable to "certifiy" the order for whatever that means. I'm guessing maybe everything ordering wise isn't really ready yet?

Thank you, my dealer having same issue, and he is unable to "certifiy" the order for whatever that means. I'm guessing maybe everything ordering wise isn't really ready yet?
That's my guess. This seems to be a recurring theme with Ford rolling out new vehicle configurators and ordering software. Lots of "glitchiness" in the first couple days or so. I'm sure they'll get it resolved or figure out some workaround to get the orders submitted.

I hope this is correct and can add it to the order that was done today.
I just joined this paged tonight.
Just to give everybody an update on my experience, My dealership Had no idea the Order Banks were even open. After pressing them multiple times I finally called ford tonight who connected me to the bronco division.
They confirmed Order banks opened last night and orders are being taken by dealerships.
My dealership continues to tell me I need to wait for the second email and order it online
What a S__T SHOW

Did you get a Golden Ticket from Ford for the Bronco Raptor?
I just joined this paged tonight.
Just to give everybody an update on my experience, My dealership Had no idea the Order Banks were even open. After pressing them multiple times I finally called ford tonight who connected me to the bronco division.
They confirmed Order banks opened last night and orders are being taken by dealerships.
My dealership continues to tell me I need to wait for the second email and order it online
What a S__T SHOW
Damn, sorry to hear that! It seems like most of the dealers are in the dark on this. Hopefully, you can get them to place an order soon. Did you receive a Golden Ticket from Ford?

Damn, sorry to hear that! It seems like most of the dealers are in the dark on this. Hopefully, you can get them to place an order soon. Did you receive a Golden Ticket from Ford?
Yes I got the email ( golden ticket) last month. Sadly I seem to know more than my dealership about the process.

The dealership ( Sales manager ) just emailed me back with a very flippant attitude and said "he wound check on it tomorrow"

yes I got a golden ticket - Just have a dealership that is clueless as to what is actually going on

Don't be to hard on your dealership as the dealer rep's aren't even sure of the process. Ford needed to communication to us and the dealers the process to follow to place these orders. We are all hoping tomorrow will be better.

Don't be to hard on your dealership as the dealer rep's aren't even sure of the process. Ford needed to communication to us and the dealers the process to follow to place these orders. We are all hoping tomorrow will be better.
Good advice, especially since they are the ones who are going to be controlling the price. I haven't had any notion that they are going to charge me over MSRP but I guess I don't want to give them any reason to consider it.
lol.

2022-ford-bronco-raptor_-black-onyx_03-jpeg.239

Our members are reporting that if your dealer is trying to place your Bronco Raptor order today, and you optioned for the Black Onyx interior trim with the optional Code Orange seatbelts, the dealer ordering system is not allowing them to add the Code Orange seatbelts to the order. We're not sure yet if this is a glitch with Ford's ordering system or if the Code Orange seatbelts are just not available to order yet. Stay tuned for more information as we receive it throughout the day.
I just got word this morning from my dealer that the seat code orange belts are unavilable at this time. He said that could change before build is scheduled.

Today the "Code Orange accent seat belts" show up in the dealer ordering system, however unable to select. Ford programmers have another 18 days to resolved before order banks close. However, standalone options typically can be added/removed after order is certified but before scheduled for build.

Back