Bronco Raptors being scheduled already!

Using the link, I was able to see that my Raptor is scheduled for production for 5-16-2022.

Code:
https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=[res id]

Also, going through the code, I was able to find my assigned VIN number!

1648082837338.png

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Nice little trick you found there! That might help others figure out what their VIN is.

TCopp

Founding Member
Feb 27, 2022
Gallery
KC
Current Ride
Raptor
First Responder
Paramedic
I've been checking for the last two days, nothing. Day 1 reservation.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Does everyone that currently has a build scheduled have the Code Orange exterior paint?

TXBoy79

Founding Member
Feb 2, 2022
Virginia Beach
No, seen a few others post their B&P or scheduling page and I’ve seen EG, CO, CG, Black and OW…I’m surprised how many aren’t getting Code Orange since it’s performance exclusive.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
No, seen a few others post their B&P or scheduling page and I’ve seen EG, CO, CG, Black and OW…I’m surprised how many aren’t getting Code Orange since it’s performance exclusive.
Sounds like they are mixing the colors up and they aren't doing them in batches of specific colors then. I guess there isn't much rhyme or reason then as to how they selected who would get their BRs first.

Al The Pal

Founding Member
Mar 20, 2022
Gallery
TN
For reference, mine is Cactus Grey and still no schedule - i am also first number at my dealership but I'm not sure that even accounts for much. I thought about the Code Orange but the Raptor stands out enough as is, i like a more muted look (if possible when it's as wide as a tank).

TCopp

Founding Member
Feb 27, 2022
Gallery
KC
Current Ride
Raptor
First Responder
Paramedic
For reference, mine is Cactus Grey and still no schedule - i am also first number at my dealership but I'm not sure that even accounts for much. I thought about the Code Orange but the Raptor stands out enough as is, i like a more muted look (if possible when it's as wide as a tank).
I was also #1 at my dealer.

braptor22

Founding Member
Mar 9, 2022
Gallery
Duluth
Using the link, I was able to see that my Raptor is scheduled for production for 5-16-2022.

Code:
https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=[res id]

Also, going through the code, I was able to find my assigned VIN number!

View attachment 592
When you refer to the sales id , I’m assuming you are talking about unique 4 digit order code. You entered that into the web address where it says reservation ID??? I’m just getting an error message.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
When you refer to the sales id , I’m assuming you are talking about unique 4 digit order code. You entered that into the web address where it says reservation ID??? I’m just getting an error message.
Back door link supposedly only works for reservation holders, not walk-in orders. "Res ID" is the 8-digit reservation number. I don't think that order ID (4 digits/characters) will work.

TCopp

Founding Member
Feb 27, 2022
Gallery
KC
Current Ride
Raptor
First Responder
Paramedic
When you refer to the sales id , I’m assuming you are talking about unique 4 digit order code. You entered that into the web address where it says reservation ID??? I’m just getting an error message
No, this is where you enter your reservation #.

fuhrius

Founding Member
Mar 12, 2022
Gallery
Los Gatos, CA
Back door link supposedly only works for reservation holders, not walk-in orders. "Res ID" is the 8-digit reservation number. I don't think that order ID (4 digits/characters) will work.
I can say that it doesn't work for me and I'm a 'walk-in' (or whatever you want to call it...not a GT holder)...but that's only a data point of one.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I'm wondering if commodities are still in play for the Bronco Raptor, such as maybe only so many per week with specific options such a Lux pkg, or code orange accent seat belts, or black leather vs blue leather, type of wheels, etc?

Top Member Reactions