Bronco Scheduling Next Week (8/15) For Production Build Weeks 10/3 Through 10/31

This may be the final MY22 scheduling event, but who knows...BRaptors seem to have their own rules. Interesting that there is a build week of 10/31 listed. All prior announcements indicated that the last day of production for MY22 was 10/28.

1660324179120.png

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
This is good planning info for those with a “Bronco” order, if not scheduled next week then will most likely need to update order to a 2023 MY. For Bronco Raptor I would expect scheduling to continue into September or when all orders are scheduled/completed.

Jscripp

Founding Member
Feb 14, 2022
Southern California
I haven't seen any raptors called on the 6g site yet. I also haven't seen any delivered pictures despite seeing some vin/builds going out in the last few weeks+.

I am now thinking I will see my second model year rollover sans Bronco (day 2 res).

One silver lining I was hoping someone could confirm. If we do in fact get pushed to MY23, do we finally get the black top? Any other notable changes that any one had heard of or rumors of?

Bakedbeanz007

Founding Member
Mar 15, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
I haven't seen any raptors called on the 6g site yet. I also haven't seen any delivered pictures despite seeing some vin/builds going out in the last few weeks+.

I am now thinking I will see my second model year rollover sans Bronco (day 2 res).

One silver lining I was hoping someone could confirm. If we do in fact get pushed to MY23, do we finally get the black top? Any other notable changes that any one had heard of or rumors of?
im with you on seeing the second model year roll over :((((((((((((

OP
Ironmike

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU

I have seen some "official looking" dealer communications that state the MOD Top is back in play for regular Bronco trims (only in Shadow Black), but no word about Raptor specifically (although most of us feel it should fit). If that is true, then I'd expect it to be an upcharge, since only the MIC Top was priced into the Braptor MSRP.

Top Member Reactions