Bronco Scheduling - Week of 4/18

bronco-april18th-schedule.jpg

Someone just posted on BN that Ford will be scheduling 8 weeks of builds next Thursday 4/21.

That would take builds out into August. No details on which trims would be included.

Last edited by a moderator:

newguy

Founding Member
Apr 6, 2022
Gallery
CT
thanks so much for your help
i’m beyond pissed. A buddy of mine who ordered the same day at a different dealer across town got a priority coat of 10 if there was something on my order that was holding it back they should’ve let me know I did not have a good experience with this dealer previously as they crashed my f150 raptor. i need to switch dealers ASAP
thnx again!!

Losy

Founding Member
Apr 9, 2022
Gallery
Long Beach, CA
thanks so much for your help
i’m beyond pissed. A buddy of mine who ordered the same day at a different dealer across town got a priority coat of 10 if there was something on my order that was holding it back they should’ve let me know I did not have a good experience with this dealer previously as they crashed my f150 raptor. i need to switch dealers ASAP
thnx again!!
Not sure it will be that easy to switch dealers for a Raptor.

newguy

Founding Member
Apr 6, 2022
Gallery
CT
so i thought 99 was do not build then stumbled upon this.
i’m confused also not a very bright person haha
F9E6E8F8-52F7-427F-9ACE-A1982F7B9E10.png

Antimatter Blue

Founding Member
Feb 13, 2022
Gallery
Los Angeles
Quoting you:
"If you want to know when your Raptor will be scheduled for production, just ask your dealer."

Again, they don't know "when", just "if".

I don’t understand what sort of joy you get from contorting my words.

There is no issue about “if” someone’s Raptor will get scheduled. Everyone here presumably has an order so “if” is not on the table.

As for “when,” like I said, your dealer is in charge of determining which orders go through in which order, so just ask them where you are in their queue.

Antimatter Blue

Founding Member
Feb 13, 2022
Gallery
Los Angeles
so i thought 99 was do not build then stumbled upon this.
i’m confused also not a very bright person haha
View attachment 837
99 was only a good thing here for those few weeks in February (?) before the Raptor was configurable. The unscheduled regular Bronco orders were automatically 99’d to keep from losing the Raptor if the old order got pulled while waiting for the Raptor to be configurable. Hope that makes sense.

newguy

Founding Member
Apr 6, 2022
Gallery
CT
It’s just weird and I can’t understand why a buddy of mine and I go to two different dealerships a couple miles apart same day and he gets a 10 and I got a 99 with identical builds except for the decal. i’ll find out tmrw hopefully

newguy

Founding Member
Apr 6, 2022
Gallery
CT
and now after seeing it in person for the first time last night i want it even more. much better in person pictures don’t do it justice.

Attachments

• E13607C9-587A-4BA9-B11F-383AE5BDF3B8.jpeg
    E13607C9-587A-4BA9-B11F-383AE5BDF3B8.jpeg
    226.1 KB · Views: 66
OP
Ironmike

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
I don’t understand what sort of joy you get from contorting my words.

There is no issue about “if” someone’s Raptor will get scheduled. Everyone here presumably has an order so “if” is not on the table.

As for “when,” like I said, your dealer is in charge of determining which orders go through in which order, so just ask them where you are in their queue.
Quoting is not contortion. Dealers have always set priorities amongst their order holders. They do not schedule. And that is the point that required clarification.

TheBroncoDad

Founding Member
Feb 14, 2022
Stu@rt17
I’m not sure if this is correct or not but my dealer said hand raiser raptors are the only ones being scheduled right now. He said the are building those before dealer stock. The only 2 that have build dates from them are mine and the only other hand raiser they have.

OP
Ironmike

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
I’m not sure if this is correct or not but my dealer said hand raiser raptors are the only ones being scheduled right now. He said the are building those before dealer stock. The only 2 that have build dates from them are mine and the only other hand raiser they have.
I think we have at least a couple members here that got scheduled and were not handraisers/GTH’s. That was in the last scheduling batch; we’ll see what happens with this next round. By and large though, it seems your assessment is correct. Plus, orders from GT holders are in the significant majority - so we have the numbers!

Apache 8

Founding Member
Feb 18, 2022
SoCal
It depends on the dealer as they have the discretion on how to allocate their Raptors. My dealer will be simultaneously delivering Raptors to GT holders and non-GT purchasers.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I am a hand raiser golden ticket holder but I feel like I’m getting the shaft with my dealers PC 99
You need to contact your dealer asap to have removed from 99 as that means not to schedule build (on hold). Your golden ticket came with a special dealer allocation to prevent dealers assigning 99. It should be PC 10.

bourbonbill

Founding Member
Apr 5, 2022
Gallery
North Carolina
You need to contact your dealer asap to have removed from 99 as that means not to schedule build (on hold). Your golden ticket came with a special dealer allocation to prevent dealers assigning 99. It should be PC 10.
So my code is a 19 not a 10. My dealer told me all of his Raptor orders are set at 19. What is the difference from 19 to 10?

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
So my code is a 19 not a 10. My dealer told me all of his Raptor orders are set at 19. What is the difference from 19 to 10?
My understanding is 10 thru 19 is ok to be scheduled for build from that dealerships orders with the highest ranking being 10. In the case of all your dealership Raptors being 19, all the Raptor orders have the same priority and Ford will determine order of build.

Last edited:

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Anybody know how long it would take for delivery after build date is set?
Many delivery variables in that question. Pre-Covid was a day to couple weeks, unfortunately now everything is in question. We do hope none of our Raptors will be held post build for missing components and I'm confident Ford is doing everything possible to get Bronco's to customers asap.

mmsmab1

Founding Member
Feb 16, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
My priority code was 19. I called to have him change it to 10 and he said any number between 10-19 is good. Not sure that was true. I was guessing he wanted his non golden ticket to come in first and probably had a 10 on that one. regardless. Mine is now scheduled for 6/6.

OP
Ironmike

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
My priority code was 19. I called to have him change it to 10 and he said any number between 10-19 is good. Not sure that was true. I was guessing he wanted his non golden ticket to come in first and probably had a 10 on that one. regardless. Mine is now scheduled for 6/6.
I'm not a 100% sure that the "10 thru 19" code distinction has as much meaning for the Raptor as it does for the other trims. Dealer seem to be more proactive in prioritizing Raptor orders on the fly, effectively determining who gets scheduled during each round and who waits. PC can be manipulated at a moments notice, I think.

Also, the difference between a 10 and a 19 only has applies to the local dealership; meaning that they aren't relative priorities when comparing different dealerships allocations.

Top Member Reactions