Build updates

charlandk

Founding Member
Mar 30, 2022
Gallery
CT
Hey all,
I just spoke to one of the ford reps hoping to get some updated info on my raptor order. At this point I’m like many others and have not received a build date. According to this rep, if we do not receive our VIN# within approximately the next 3 weeks, our orders will be pushed to 2023 models in which case, shipping won’t happen until 2023. They plan to release 2023 Bronco Raptor model information to the dealerships in about 3 weeks.
BUMMER!

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Hey all,
I just spoke to one of the ford reps hoping to get some updated info on my raptor order. At this point I’m like many others and have not received a build date. According to this rep, if we do not receive our VIN# within approximately the next 3 weeks, our orders will be pushed to 2023 models in which case, shipping won’t happen until 2023. They plan to release 2023 Bronco Raptor model information to the dealerships in about 3 weeks.
BUMMER!
Thanks for passing along this info. I'm still hopeful that Ford catches up on production over the next month and cranks out a bunch of Broncos. Otherwise, I'm preparing myself for a 2023 delivery.

Reactions: SBP
OP
charlandk

charlandk

Founding Member
Mar 30, 2022
Gallery
CT
Thanks for passing along this info. I'm still hopeful that Ford catches up on production over the next month and cranks out a bunch of Broncos. Otherwise, I'm preparing myself for a 2023 delivery.
The Ford rep did say that they are expecting to be sending out a lot of Vin#’s over the next 3 weeks. So hopefully we will get them soon.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
The Ford rep did say that they are expecting to be sending out a lot of Vin#’s over the next 3 weeks. So hopefully we will get them soon.
Yes, everyone here should check their status online today if you haven't already. Lots of posts today on B6G and FB regarding builds being scheduled. Hopefully the momentum is picking up on production.

OP
charlandk

charlandk

Founding Member
Mar 30, 2022
Gallery
CT
Yes, everyone here should check their status online today if you haven't already. Lots of posts today on B6G and FB regarding builds being scheduled. Hopefully the momentum is picking up on production.
Doesn’t Ford send an email when the status changes such as getting a VIN or build date?

Do you have to check the online status?

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
They sometimes do, but mostly it never happens or arrives weeks after the fact. Best to go online or check with your dealer (or Ford Performance chat) often.

OP
charlandk

charlandk

Founding Member
Mar 30, 2022
Gallery
CT
They sometimes do, but mostly it never happens or arrives weeks after the fact. Best to go online or check with your dealer (or Ford Performance chat) often.
Thanks. Appreciate that. I just eagerly check my emails all day long like a fool hoping there will be some good news. What is the ford performance number? I just have ford customer service.

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
Unscheduled clean for my Bronco Raptor build after I placed a call to Ford Performance today around 2:15. He said everything was on track for it to be built. When I asked, he was unable to verify if builds would be pushed to 23. His opinion was most likely 22's would all be completed.

Top Member Reactions