Build week just changed

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
What options did the guys with May dates and got pushed have? Do you have the carbon fiber or beadlock wheels? I was 6/6 with stock wheels and no carbon fiber and got bumped 1 week. I got the lux package with the blue interior and black seat belts. I am just seeing if there is a constraint on certain choices. I can only assume if you were May and got pushed past 6/13 then there must be an item they are struggling to get. With these having so many standard options it shouldn’t be too hard to figure out.

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
Here's the scenario on scheduling....
We're all at the circus and everyone Is at the Bumper Car Ride attraction.
All of you lucky ones that are scheduled are in the cars getting bumped around.
All of the lucky ones just getting a Bronco Raptor are waiting in line for their turn.
Then beyond that you have the gate closed crowd that either wish you luck or think you shuck.....corn for a living?

Toffs

Founding Member
Mar 31, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
CRAP!! Now bumped second time to 6/20 (from 6/13) -- total three week bump. I thought the initial 5/30 to 6/13 bump would be it. Never really thought of myself as gullible -- thank you Ford.

Waiting.gif

BronxRaptor

Founding Member
Jan 31, 2022
Gallery
Los Angeles
What options did the guys with May dates and got pushed have? Do you have the carbon fiber or beadlock wheels? I was 6/6 with stock wheels and no carbon fiber and got bumped 1 week. I got the lux package with the blue interior and black seat belts. I am just seeing if there is a constraint on certain choices. I can only assume if you were May and got pushed past 6/13 then there must be an item they are struggling to get. With these having so many standard options it shouldn’t be too hard to figure out.
- originally scheduled week of 5/23 >> 5/30 >> now 6/6 >> ??
My Build:
*Code orange
*Blue leather
*Code orange seat belt
*LUX package
*Carbon fiber pack
*Fordged beadlock wheels
*Graphics delete

Apache 8

Founding Member
Feb 18, 2022
SoCal
Unless I am missing something, we are in the same boat as everyone else. Constraints are constraints and we get the vehicles when we get them. Nothing new for anyone with bronco orders.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Unless I am missing something, we are in the same boat as everyone else. Constraints are constraints and we get the vehicles when we get them. Nothing new for anyone with bronco orders.
exactly. and everyone has been bumped 2-3 weeks, regardless of configuration. no point in overanalyzing it.

RoBear

Founding Member
Mar 9, 2022
Gallery
Los Angeles
Id probably still be waiting for my WT build so I guess the bumps are not that bad. Ford has gotten better at stringing us along. Before it was "order your bronco and maybe next year", now its " in 2 weeks we will be ready" lol

TCopp

Founding Member
Feb 27, 2022
Gallery
KC
Current Ride
Raptor
First Responder
Paramedic
I was originally 5/30 and was bumped to 6/6. I did a random chat with Ford today, and the rep said I had an actual build day of 6/8. We will see what happens I guess.

TCopp

Founding Member
Feb 27, 2022
Gallery
KC
Current Ride
Raptor
First Responder
Paramedic
Still 6/6, but not holding my breath.

newguy

Founding Member
Apr 6, 2022
Gallery
CT
So originally I had a priority code of 99 after speaking to some of you guys here I called the dealer and they switched it to a 10 I just got off the phone with Ford they don’t have access to priority code viewing
my question is how do I find out what my real priority code is without going to the dealer I don’t trust my dealer he did send me a paper showing a priority coat of 10 but I don’t know if that something that he can alter. This dealer has Done shady things in the past really don’t trust them

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
So originally I had a priority code of 99 after speaking to some of you guys here I called the dealer and they switched it to a 10 I just got off the phone with Ford they don’t have access to priority code viewing
my question is how do I find out what my real priority code is without going to the dealer I don’t trust my dealer he did send me a paper showing a priority coat of 10 but I don’t know if that something that he can alter. This dealer has Done shady things in the past really don’t trust them
Dealers most certainly can view, and set, your PC. Because it only has meaning/context in terms of that dealer’s overall orders. If they tell you otherwise, you are indeed in a bad situation.

luterdan

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
Jacksonville, FL
Dealers most certainly can view, and set, your PC. Because it only has meaning/context in terms of that dealer’s overall orders. If they tell you otherwise, you are indeed in a bad situation.
My dealer just told me they can only set to 19 anything else is on Ford - new change ????

newguy

Founding Member
Apr 6, 2022
Gallery
CT
I meant I called ford corporate and they couldn’t tell me what my priority code was they said only the dealer has access to that but I’m saying is I don’t trust my dealer and I wanted to see if there was another way to find my priority code instead of a piece of paper that’s a dealer has a picture of.

Top Member Reactions