Cactus Gray Bronco Raptor Photo Thread

broncosaurus

Founding Member
Sep 18, 2021
Gallery
Utah
A member of Bronco6g captured a Cactus Gray Bronco Raptor out in the wild! It was so wide, it couldn't even be captured in one photo :ROFLMAO:

cactus-grey-bronco-raptor1.jpg

cactus-grey-bronco-raptor2.png

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
At Ford Media event in Palm Springs, originally posted on Bronco6g by our own member "Antimatter Blue" Thank you!

2a2439bd-c84e-4861-b67c-d28a39ca6298-jpeg.jpg

Note that Beadlock Rings installed on the Style1 beadlock wheels and they do look noticeable wider being pushed outward approximately 1/2 inch. Also front bumper end caps and fog lights removed.

5c4acce1-75af-4b44-8ebd-5032bf92e0bd-jpeg.jpg

1f59b542-760f-4da0-91e9-2eb860c3526d-jpeg.jpg

ad96041b-6b2f-4566-a9be-cfd0b0c26210-jpeg.jpg

AC12B1E6-62A8-42A4-8B9E-776B48F879AC.jpeg

Last edited:

fuhrius

Founding Member
Mar 12, 2022
Gallery
Los Gatos, CA
At Ford Media event in Palm Springs, originally posted on Bronco6g by our own member "Antimatter Blue" Thank you!

View attachment 1215

Note that Beadlock Rings installed on the Style1 beadlock wheels and they do look noticeable wider being pushed outward approximately 1/2 inch. Also front bumper end caps and fog lights removed.

View attachment 1216
View attachment 1217
View attachment 1218
View attachment 1249
are you saying the headlocks have different offset than the stock wheel? (the 'pushed out 1/2 inch comment)

fuhrius

Founding Member
Mar 12, 2022
Gallery
Los Gatos, CA
It's interesting how the colors work differently on different models. I had CG on my FE (which I just sold) and I thought it looked terrific on the FE...while I don't think it works that well on the BRaptor...but, to each their own...it's a good color.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
are you saying the headlocks have different offset than the stock wheel? (the 'pushed out 1/2 inch comment)
When using a beadlock ring kit, the outside tire bead is placed on the outsite of the wheel lip then the ring is bolted on to pinch the tire bead between the outside lip of the wheel and the beadlock ring. This effectively adds approximately 1/2" of outward wheel width thereby moving the tire outer edge outward probably something slightly less than 1/2". In the photo's it's possible to see the added width of the tires as well as the vertical relationship to the fender flares. The tire effectively now thinks its mounted to a wheel wider than 8.5". Also notice in the photo's the stock wheels with the beauty rings have a small gap to the tire, whereas after a beadlock ring is installed there is no gap since the ring is pinching the tire bead.

Thread on this forum with video of Beadlock ring kit on a Raptor

fuhrius

Founding Member
Mar 12, 2022
Gallery
Los Gatos, CA
When using a beadlock ring kit, the outside tire bead is placed on the outsite of the wheel lip then the ring is bolted on to pinch the tire bead between the outside lip of the wheel and the beadlock ring. This effectively adds approximately 1/2" of outward wheel width thereby moving the tire outer edge outward probably something slightly less than 1/2". In the photo's it's possible to see the added width of the tires as well as the vertical relationship to the fender flares. The tire effectively now thinks its mounted to a wheel wider than 8.5". Also notice in the photo's the stock wheels with the beauty rings have a small gap to the tire, whereas after a beadlock ring is installed there is no gap since the ring is pinching the tire bead.

Thread on this forum with video of Beadlock ring kit on a Raptor
ah, I missed the fact that they had the beadlock rings installed on the wheels.

onthelookout

Founding Member
Sep 19, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
That can't be a Sasquatch-equipped Bronco, can it?! The Bronco Raptor makes it look like a Bronco Sport :oops:
No kidding. I’ll try to take some good shots of the SAS I’m trading in next to the BR, for comparative purposes. Should be any day now.

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia
I also notice in the first round of pictures the bash plate is black! That’s a nice touch my raptor will be white but I might paint the bash plate black too looks sick!!

Top Member Reactions