Car wash?

colevanderiet

Jan 15, 2023
Wilmington, NC
Current Ride
‘23 Bronco Raptor HPR
New BRaptor owner here! Curious about the width of the vehicle going through car washes? I could see those with tracks being a problem but I have not tried any yet. Wondering what you all think!

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Be picky about where you take it (assuming you don’t want to do it yourself or take it to a detailer). A little research via phone and you can find out which places can accommodate the Braptor width/height/tires.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
New BRaptor owner here! Curious about the width of the vehicle going through car washes? I could see those with tracks being a problem but I have not tried any yet. Wondering what you all think!
Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com! 🍻 Congratulations on you new HPR!

My local touchless car wash with tracks is a definite no, never fit. I have gone thru a new laser guided touchless car wash with no problem with the Bronco Raptor and my SuperDuty with mirrors out but not extended.

FellowM3

Nov 8, 2022
North Jersey
Current Ride
22' Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
G20 M340
Each automatic car wash place told me no.

There was one that i just made the cut. Ran it with them ready to hit the kill switch.

Made it, but noticed hairline scratches, never brought it back.

I since ceramic coated it and it does great at shedding dirt. Otherwise it will be all hand-washes

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
I have taken mine through a couple drive through car washes with the tracks in my area with no issues. I had one turn me down because of my roof mounted light bar, but other than that I haven't had any issues. I do fold the side mirrors in, but haven't had any issues with scratches or damage.

Top Member Reactions