Code Orange w/Stealth PPF?

widnere12

Founding Member
Mar 1, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
Has anyone out there wrapped their Code Orange Raptor (Brap/Car/Truck) in Stealth PPF? I am considering it for my Braptor when it arrives, but cant seem to find a good example of it anywhere other than a small sample pic online.

If anyone has done the same, I would love to see a picture of it here.

onthelookout

Founding Member
Sep 19, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Has anyone out there wrapped their Code Orange Raptor (Brap/Car/Truck) in Stealth PPF? I am considering it for my Braptor when it arrives, but cant seem to find a good example of it anywhere other than a small sample pic online.

If anyone has done the same, I would love to see a picture of it here.
Saw these on Instagram the other day, so not mine. There’s also a short walk around video with the post.

DE647079-8107-412B-8727-DEC7C8642CA3.jpeg

AEDBC886-82F6-4E9A-B40F-12EB7328464A.jpeg

E48D4B34-A18E-495B-94B3-3DF0B5722151.jpeg

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Land Rover Defender 110
I’ve been going back and forth, stealth or clear on my code orange. but i think this convinced me to stick with clear. The satin looks nice, but I don’t think it beats the “pop” of a bright orange. And I already have a stealthed Eiger Gray Defender 110 in the garage. Too much of a good thing maybe.

but I will do the fender vents in a satin black to more closely match the hood, flares roof, etc. easy enough to change my mind on these later.

All the stripes on top of everything else just make it Look too busy for my taste. The Braptor is already pretty busy visually IMO.

But my biggest nagging concern with stealth on a Bronco is that the doors and top are meant to come off. If I go with stealth, I’ll have to do the door jambs and roll cage to keep my OCD in check.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I’ve been going back and forth, stealth or clear on my code orange. but i think this convinced me to stick with clear. The satin looks nice, but I don’t think it beats the “pop” of a bright orange. And I already have a stealthed Eiger Gray Defender 110 in the garage. Too much of a good thing maybe.

but I will do the fender vents in a satin black to more closely match the hood, flares roof, etc. easy enough to change my mind on these later.

All the stripes on top of everything else just make it Look too busy for my taste. The Braptor is already pretty busy visually IMO.

But my biggest nagging concern with stealth on a Bronco is that the doors and top are meant to come off. If I go with stealth, I’ll have to do the door jambs and roll cage to keep my OCD in check.
I agree with you, I'm going clear on all the Orange, stealth on fender flares and grill. It's a personal preference thing.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Stealth seems counterintuitive to me on a color that is supposed to POP. On black or silver, sure no problem. Even seems to work really well on darker colors like EG. But not Code Orange.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX

I hadn't thought about the door jams and roll bars not being Stealth. That's definitely something to consider if you plan to have the top and door removed for a considerable amount of time.

Top Member Reactions