Dates pushed for build?

businessgoose

Founding Member
Apr 7, 2022
Gallery
SLC UT
Did anyone elses date just get pushed? I check mine every day and today it was moved from week of 6/6 to week of 6/20. Really hope that doesn't just keep pushing and pushing all summer.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Did anyone elses date just get pushed? I check mine every day and today it was moved from week of 6/6 to week of 6/20. Really hope that doesn't just keep pushing and pushing all summer.
I believe so

OP
businessgoose

businessgoose

Founding Member
Apr 7, 2022
Gallery
SLC UT
I believe so

ah i didn't see this thread. looks like its everyone. still.. super annoying. had big plans for a bronco in july lol

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
I got pushed as well. Just one week though. 6/6 was original and now I am 6/13. I can live with it as long as this doesn’t happen every week for the rest of the year. Ha

Panhead

Founding Member
Mar 28, 2022
Gallery
USA
Is this the first push for y’all? I was pushed from 05/23 to 05/30. Got email Friday saying I was now schedule. Hoping it’s only one push.

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
This is the first change for me. Guess they need a little more time to get things up and running. I’m mostly curious about how long it takes to arrive at the dealer once production starts. I am going on a vacation first week of July and don’t want it showing up at the dealership when I’m out of town. I don’t want them to have any extra time to stare at it and think about selling it to someone else. They may not be able to with it being my golden ticket allocation and not there’s, but I am still worried about it.

Panhead

Founding Member
Mar 28, 2022
Gallery
USA
This is the first change for me. Guess they need a little more time to get things up and running. I’m mostly curious about how long it takes to arrive at the dealer once production starts. I am going on a vacation first week of July and don’t want it showing up at the dealership when I’m out of town. I don’t want them to have any extra time to stare at it and think about selling it to someone else. They may not be able to with it being my golden ticket allocation and not there’s, but I am still worried about it.
It’s gets to the dealer pretty fast all things considered. I would anticipate a week or 2 after production is complete. Also, you have a vin…..have the dealer do a buyer order that is vin specific and you’ll be good. 95% of dealers would not sell it out from under you…..IMO

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
It’s gets to the dealer pretty fast all things considered. I would anticipate a week or 2 after production is complete. Also, you have a vin…..have the dealer do a buyer order that is vin specific and you’ll be good. 95% of dealers would not sell it out from under you…..IMO
Thanks for the info. I probably shouldn’t worry about it and the chances of it
Showing up while I am gone are pretty slim. With it being a 6/13 build now I doubt they can build it and have it to the dealer in 3 weeks, but you never know. I’m just paranoid after waiting this long for a Bronco and with it being a Raptor now and hearing how special and rare they are it doesn’t help my anxiety. Ha

AskDrew

Founding Member
May 15, 2022
Detroit
I have a bigger question. What is demand really like? I was fortunate but really how difficult is it to get a raptor if you wanted to order one today? Is it feasible or is the wait a year or two out especially to purchase one at MSRP. Just Curious

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Delivery times depend on a lot of factors, but I’d think that unless you live within a few hundred miles of MAP, it will take a minimum of 3-4 weeks, and likely longer.

Cupholders

Founding Member
Mar 10, 2022
Gallery
Mass
Military
Army & Air National Guard
Current Ride
Jeep Rubicon
Delivery times depend on a lot of factors, but I’d think that unless you live within a few hundred miles of MAP, it will take a minimum of 3-4 weeks, and likely longer.
Hope they can do better to get these out there

Top Member Reactions