Dealer Markup

Tantz

Founding Member
Jul 11, 2022
dc
Current Ride
Bronco
Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com and Congrats on your obtaining your order. I think most of us here after a 2 year wait can't wait to say: "it's worth twice the price!"
Placed my order back in March and had to wait a year for my current bronco so I'm used to waiting

Thenewjs

Founding Member
Feb 21, 2022
Gallery
DC
My dealer said MSRP. I was getting my regular Bronco below MSRP but was offered the Raptor as a GT holder.

Judgegreen

Founding Member
Jul 17, 2022
Gallery
Clifton, Texas
Current Ride
F350 KR Tremor
Current Ride #2
Porsche Turbo S Cab
I have a signed agreement for the badlands… regarding price etc. however, when I raised my hand and got selected for the Raptor, I don’t have anything from them except the MSRP build sheet. My MSRP jumped $18,000+/- switching the Raptor.

Roostracing

Founding Member
Apr 6, 2022
Gallery
South Texas
No mark up for me.

I had a wildtrak order and replied yes to the email that went out asking for the Raptor. I was denied but was later called by my delaer that Ford is allocating 2 raptors to his dealership. He asked if i wanted one (he knew i did) and i agreed if there was no mark up. He told me there would be no mark up. They are agreeing at only paying msrp because i am a reservation holder and wanted to take care of their customers.

I have a scheduled date of 08/29 now so fingers crossed.

djc007x

Founding Member
Apr 21, 2022
Gallery
Washington, DC
Not a golden ticket holder but was able to get one of 4 allocated BR's at my local dealer. Paying a 30K DM and, in the contract, added language to not exceed 30k. I actually bought my current Bronco Outer Banks from the same dealer and was first on the list for the BR reservation. When I pushed back on the 30k DM, the sales manager indicated that if I was unwilling to pay the mark-up, that there was a line of other buyers willing to do so and I believe him. I can back out of the contract and get my 3k deposit back but not likely at this point. The dealer is offering me 12k over what I paid for my current bronco so I understand and don't blame them for the Dealer Markup.
3k deposit? WTF

RIDE

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2022
Moab
Current Ride
Super duties
No deposit required by my dealer.
Well, guess I wanted to think I gave Ford 3,k reasons to have my VIN number sooner than those not required to throw down, but with how this launch has gone, think I’m actually glad I don’t have a vin yet, and particularly a low vin. As we’re finding out, low vin=>initial hope=>false hope=>unending frustration/disappointment

69BroncoX302

Founding Member
Dec 5, 2021
Gallery
Utah
I wanted to survey this group to see what you are hearing from your dealers. I am a Day 1 reservation and was lucky enough to get a Golden Ticket. My Raptor is built with expected delivery July 30th. My dealer has told me that there will be a $25k markup over sticker if I want to take delivery. They have several allocated but are treating my reservation the same as their retail allocation. Just curious what, if any, your dealer is looking for?
I am an order and am getting MRSP on all my orders (Braptor & f-450) but the special order I have for a family member is going to have markup.

Thenewjs

Founding Member
Feb 21, 2022
Gallery
DC
TOOK DELIVERY OF MY RAPTOR AT MSRP LAST MONTH!!!

GREAT TRUCK! I ALREADY GOT 4K MILES ON IT FROM DRIVING FROM DC TO TEXAS AND BACK. IT WILL ONLY BE DRIVEN ON SAT AND SUNDAYS.

WHILE I LOVE IT, NOW WAY I WOULD PAY ADM.

Solo

Nov 20, 2022
Greenbottom, WV
Military
US Army (ret)
Current Ride
01 lightning, 77 Bronco
Current Ride #2
08 King Ranch F150, 16 Wrangler
only paying msrp and i didnt have to give a deposit

ORbraptor

Dec 4, 2022
Gallery
Oregon
Current Ride
75 Bronco
Current Ride #2
22 Braptor
Not a golden ticket holder. I was emailing dealers the other night that had Braptors online listed as “In Transit”. Figuring all were pre sold. However, one dealer emailed me the next morning saying it was available. They had a markup of 25K which was hard to swallow. Salesman said nationally on these allocations dealers are getting 30-50K over MSRP. I debated waiting for a Raptor R and he explained those will be like the GT-500’s and probably unlikely to get. I put 3K down on it right away to hold it. I asked the salesman how it was even possible to get it? He said it just came up and within the hour I had it. I feel like I hit the lotto!

djc007x

Founding Member
Apr 21, 2022
Gallery
Washington, DC
Not a golden ticket holder. I was emailing dealers the other night that had Braptors online listed as “In Transit”. Figuring all were pre sold. However, one dealer emailed me the next morning saying it was available. They had a markup of 25K which was hard to swallow. Salesman said nationally on these allocations dealers are getting 30-50K over MSRP. I debated waiting for a Raptor R and he explained those will be like the GT-500’s and probably unlikely to get. I put 3K down on it right away to hold it. I asked the salesman how it was even possible to get it? He said it just came up and within the hour I had it. I feel like I hit the lotto!
3k down? On a Bronco Raptor.. Or Raptor R ?

Top Member Reactions