BROTM December 2022 - Bronco Raptor of the Month starts now!

supersix

Go for Launch!
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
U-S-A
Current Ride
2021 Bronco FE
broncoraptor-nov22.jpg

It's time for our December 2022 Bronco Raptor of the Month photo contest! The winner will receive a one-of-a-kind Bronco Raptor Tumbler, BROTM badge, and will be listed on the Bronco Raptor Wall of Fame.

1. Post your best Bronco Raptor photo in this thread. (You Must be the Owner and only 1 photo)
2. 👉 **** Post a short caption about the photo ***** 👈
3. We'll leave this thread open until December 15th, 2022 @ 3:00 EST
4. All TOTM contest winners will not be eligible within 6 months of winning.
5. All entries will be posted in a voting thread and the entire BroncoRaptor.com community will have a chance to decide the winner.

widnere12

Founding Member
Mar 1, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
325D7A4A-7A7D-4A39-B4C7-CDF4E66F3749.jpeg

Since it looks like I’ll likely miss the deadline by at least a day, this month I choose an update image.

This image was taken while sampling the taste of my own tears brought on by the loneliness that Ford has created.

Knowing that as of this moment, 871 days, 21 hours, and 33 minutes have passed since I reserved my Bronco, and that there are only a few short weeks of waiting left has made me the most impatient and annoying man in the world.

My parting gift to all of you still reading this, is a link to my Count-Up Timer, so that all of you can share the pain of how long I, and many others, have been waiting for the sweet sweet redemption that shall only be given on the day that our Broncos are delivered into our out-stretched arms.

Last edited:
OP
supersix

supersix

Go for Launch!
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
U-S-A
Current Ride
2021 Bronco FE
View attachment 4808
Since it looks like I’ll likely miss the deadline by at least a day, this month I choose an update image.

This image was taken while sampling the taste of my own tears brought on by the loneliness that Ford has created.

Knowing that as of this moment, 871 days, 21 hours, and 33 minutes have passed since I reserved my Bronco, and that there are only a few short weeks of waiting left has made me the most impatient and annoying man in the world.

My parting gift to all of you still reading this, is a link to my Count-Up Timer, so that all of you can share the pain of how long I, and many others, have been waiting for the sweet sweet redemption that shall only be given on the day that our Broncos are delivered into our out-stretched arms.

It would be neat if we could integrate that Bronco Counter into your signature. :unsure:

SevoSandman

Founding Member
Oct 12, 2022
Gallery
NorCal
Current Ride
2022 Ox White BRaptor
Current Ride #2
In the stable... GR86 10th Anniversary Ed, 4Runner TSE, Cayenne GTS, Cayman S, 235i, Lotus Elise
Part one…ceramic tint & ExoShield
Part two…wrap window frame & gills
Part three…PPF all around (in process)
F53E462E-1781-4C56-ADED-DA790219497C.jpeg

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions