Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
27 yrs SAR, Wilderness EMT, retired
Great Post! But I thought they quit allowing public access to the Pals app?

Can we get a login from the dealer or do you a procedure? Thx
True story.
I should have mentioned that an account is needed for the PALS and BNSF trace.

It is best to get your dealer to trace your vehicle via VinView as mentioned above.

screenshot_20230204-065635-2-png.6466

OP
F

ftc120

Dec 28, 2022
ME.
Current Ride
F 150 RAPTOR 37
Current Ride #2
GT 500 CFTP
Just spoke with my dealership and the ETA is April 1. Vehicle was built on February 17 with no recall or parts hold ups and it has not been waiting for anything. Basically 6 weeks to deliver a vehicle after it is built just shows how inefficient ford is operating right now and why they are not profitable and why they had a disastrous earnings report. Especially when lexus can deliver a vehicle from Japan inside of a month after it is built. This is why Ford lags behind its competitors in stock price.

Extremely inefficient company and they had the most recalls the last 2 years by a LARGE margin. I hope ford feels that they are getting their moneys worth paying Farley 20 million per year as he leads them down the toilet.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Just spoke with my dealership and the ETA is April 1. Vehicle was built on February 17 with no recall or parts hold ups and it has not been waiting for anything. Basically 6 weeks to deliver a vehicle after it is built just shows how inefficient ford is operating right now and why they are not profitable and why they had a disastrous earnings report. Especially when lexus can deliver a vehicle from Japan inside of a month after it is built. This is why Ford lags behind its competitors in stock price.

Extremely inefficient company and they had the most recalls the last 2 years by a LARGE margin. I hope ford feels that they are getting their moneys worth paying Farley 20 million per year as he leads them down the toilet.
Ford has released your Bronco Raptor to shipping, which is not operated by Ford, it's now up to your dealer to assist you. This is where it's really good to be on best of terms with your dealer, who is the only one now that can help you.

OP
F

ftc120

Dec 28, 2022
ME.
Current Ride
F 150 RAPTOR 37
Current Ride #2
GT 500 CFTP

This is why Ford is one of the oldest, if not the oldest car manufacturers in the world, and toyota has been around much less time wise and they are now the largest automobile manufacturer in the world.

TM stock price = $ 138.00 per share

Ford = $12.00 per share.

OP
F

ftc120

Dec 28, 2022
ME.
Current Ride
F 150 RAPTOR 37
Current Ride #2
GT 500 CFTP
Ford has released your Bronco Raptor to shipping, which is not operated by Ford, it's now up to your dealer to assist you. This is where it's really good to be on best of terms with your dealer, who is the only one now that can help you.

I have a great relationship with my dealer, or I thought I did. I have purchased $ 230,000.00 worth of ford performance vehicles from them since 2018. They have never charged me over MSRP, matter of fact under MSRP once.

Maybe my relationship is not so good.

fordperfaddict

Feb 16, 2023
Michigan
Current Ride
F150 Raptor Gen2
One thing about Farley is that he gives ford performance a bear unlimited budget. (From a friend who works within ford)… Hello Braptor and Raptor R…

Idk if you should be hating him that much lol

OP
F

ftc120

Dec 28, 2022
ME.
Current Ride
F 150 RAPTOR 37
Current Ride #2
GT 500 CFTP
I have a great relationship with my dealer, or I thought I did. I have purchased $ 230,000.00 worth of ford performance vehicles from them since 2018. They have never charged me over MSRP, matter of fact under MSRP once.

Maybe my relationship is not so good.
One thing about Farley is that he gives ford performance a bear unlimited budget. (From a friend who works within ford)… Hello Braptor and Raptor R…

Idk if you should be hating him that much lol
Farley is an incompetent buffoon. Just look at fords fundamentals from a financial standpoint and look at the execution of the business. When you arguably have some of the most desired vehicles in the industry and you claim that you can not build enough vehicles to supply demand yet you leave 2 billion dollars of profit on the table and have a disastrous earnings report, you are not earning your 21 million per year salary.

But hey, maybe CATL can turn ford around.

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
27 yrs SAR, Wilderness EMT, retired
Duh, here's a fresh idea [He says sarcasticly]
Screenshot_20230311-064902~2.png

Whatever happened to "Quality is Job 1" . . . just a slogan?

Last edited:
OP
F

ftc120

Dec 28, 2022
ME.
Current Ride
F 150 RAPTOR 37
Current Ride #2
GT 500 CFTP
Duh, here's a fresh idea [He says sarcasticly]
View attachment 6701

Whatever happened to "Quality is Job 1" . . . just a slogan?

View attachment 6703
The difference between lexus Japan and ford is that ford pushes vehicles down the production line and the UAW idiots let a vehicle continue down the assembly line even though they know something is wrong and then ford tries to fix it after the damage is done. In Japan they stop the assembly line and fix the problem on the spot and then continue assembly. Toyota is concerned with quality and Bill Ford is worried about shareholders, although you wouldn't know it based on the share price.

And just think Ford F 150 raptors and Raptor R's are being shipped out with no heated steering wheel and about 5 other options. WOW ! Really a truck that costs $ 85,000 to $ 115,000.00 dollars, no heated steering wheel ? REALLY !

Top Member Reactions