Does anybody have any answers??

OP
75 Bronco

75 Bronco

Founding Member
Feb 14, 2022
Gallery
Grand Island Ne
Had a great conversation with “Karen” she was able to tell me everything except what I needed to know. Customer service is great!!!!!!🤣
This entire process is a joke, maybe I’m pessimistic but I think the dealers are going to **** us with out even a courtesy kiss.
Hope I’m wrong

Bukin 67

Founding Member
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Southern California
Had a great conversation with “Karen” she was able to tell me everything except what I needed to know. Customer service is great!!!!!!🤣
This entire process is a joke, maybe I’m pessimistic but I think the dealers are going to **** us with out even a courtesy kiss.
Hope I’m wrong
Wow, I hope you're wrong too. It's tough when you're facing a "take it or leave it" scenario. If we pass on this opportunity, there will be someone in line right behind us more than willing to pay whatever the price. We just have to trust our dealer we've chosen or try to change to a dealer (if we even can) that's proven to be on the level with the 6G.

OP
75 Bronco

75 Bronco

Founding Member
Feb 14, 2022
Gallery
Grand Island Ne
Wow, I hope you're wrong too. It's tough when you're facing a "take it or leave it" scenario. If we pass on this opportunity, there will be someone in line right behind us more than willing to pay whatever the price. We just have to trust our dealer we've chosen or try to change to a dealer (if we even can) that's proven to be on the level with the 6G.
Trust my dealer, that’s just funny

BRaptorBoy

Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia, Canada
With all the questions being asked here I figured I would add my own.
Ford.com has added the Build & Price to their website but not to Ford.ca.. Would anyone have an idea when this will happen? (The BRaptor isn't even in the Future Vehicles section yet)

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
With all the questions being asked here I figured I would add my own.
Ford.com has added the Build & Price to their website but not to Ford.ca.. Would anyone have an idea when this will happen? (The BRaptor isn't even in the Future Vehicles section yet)
Oh wow, I didn't even realize that the Bronco Raptor would be available for the US only at this point. I would have thought they would have had some sort of allotment for Canada.

BRaptorBoy

Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia, Canada
Oh wow, I didn't even realize that the Bronco Raptor would be available for the US only at this point. I would have thought they would have had some sort of allotment for Canada.
After speaking with my dealer, (whom thankfully sells at MSRP) they tell me they will get one for me come hell or high-water.. Hope so although I fear the wait could be months but still worth it on any count.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
After speaking with my dealer, (whom thankfully sells at MSRP) they tell me they will get one for me come hell or high-water.. Hope so although I fear the wait could be months but still worth it on any count.
Let's hope that Ford gets a bunch of chips soon and they can crank out some Broncos so we can see some new allocations by at least fall.

Carr1007

Founding Member
Mar 2, 2022
Gallery
Baytown TX
I'm not sure how accurate this is....but I received a golden ticket email, when I contacted my dealership, they were excited because we were the only "winner" at their dealership. They said as of right now there are only around 1000 emails that have been released. If a dealership has a winner and the winner does not choose to purchase the raptor, they have to offer the raptor to an existing reservation holder....??

ahallada

Founding Member
Mar 5, 2022
Nipomo, CA
I’m new to this forum and I’m so glad I found this site. I’m an early reservation holder for a Wildtrack from Oct 2020. I have the lucky magic reservation number but I didn’t receive an email regarding the Bronco Raptor program. Is it too late now to have any chance at ordering these on Tuesday and getting an allocation? If it is I might just order the Wildtrack before the prices go up.
Thank you 🙏
Allen

ahallada

Founding Member
Mar 5, 2022
Nipomo, CA
I’m new to this forum and I’m so glad I found this site. I’m an early reservation holder for a Wildtrack from Oct 2020. I have the lucky magic reservation number but I didn’t receive an email regarding the Bronco Raptor program. Is it too late now to have any chance at ordering these on Tuesday and getting an allocation? If it is I might just order the Wildtrack before the prices go up.
Thank you 🙏
Allen
Also I will mention that my brother owns a Ford Dealership and he didn’t receive any info on it neither. He has a reservation from 2020 as well but his order was sent in already fir his Bad Lands. Another friend of mine works for a Ford Dealership next to me as a salesperson and he has no idea what’s happening. He’s got a Wildtrack on order from last fall and didn’t receive any notification on the Raptor program by email neither. This is such a mess.

Top Member Reactions