supersix

Go for Launch!
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
U-S-A
Current Ride
2021 Bronco FE
These photos were posted in the Bronco Raptor Owners Group today.
bronco-raptor-painted-flares1.jpg

bronco-raptor-painted-flares2.jpg

Last edited:

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Ya, that's a big NO for me. Those things will get scratched/nicked up in a heartbeat even from road debris. And I think it looks worse than just wrapping or coating the raw plastic. I fully embrace the aggressive look of the OEM big wide black flares...it's the Warthog dammit. I want people to look, even if they dislike the design...they will still look.

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
That looks hideous!

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I do like the painted door handles, surprisingly not the flares.

bourbonbill

Founding Member
Apr 5, 2022
Gallery
North Carolina
I just picked up my Hot Pepper red Raptor this week. Looking at the photos above, from the side the color looks good but does anyone else see that from the front the color is off and doesn't match???

widnere12

Founding Member
Mar 1, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
I just picked up my Hot Pepper red Raptor this week. Looking at the photos above, from the side the color looks good but does anyone else see that from the front the color is off and doesn't match???
I don’t think so. I think it’s just lighting. If you look at the very front tip of the fender that’s in the shade, it seems to match perfect

Montducati

Dec 1, 2022
Gallery
Connecticut
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2020 BMW M2 Comp
I was set to color match the flares; however, now that I've owned a black Braptor for almost a month, I'm beginning to think it's pointless. The black body essentially blends into the flares so I don't believe painting them gloss black to match the body will make that much of a difference.

Top Member Reactions