First post - late arrival to the madness

sportcoupe

Founding Member
May 9, 2022
Gallery
Georgia
Greetings crazies.
Some of you have been following Bronco for a couple years now. I just got interested after reading about Braptor in April 2022, last month.

I visited my dealer and inquired about Raptor. They put me on "the list" for a drawing. A few days later I was asked to provide a build sheet, I did. The next day I received this email. Nothing more. Guess it's my turn to wait now, LOL.

Attachments

• IMG_4098.jpg
    IMG_4098.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 145
Yeah....crazy right? I just walked into my dealer and ordered a Bronco Raptor also. I mean screw you all on here I never really cared about Bronco's but I thought why not....
Sorry bud I find it a little offensive if you can't tell but then again I have been waiting 2 plus years. I have grown up with Bronco's and owned them my entire life!
So...best of luck bud, oh and nice to meet ya!

My post was not to offend anyone. Broncos were not on my radar two years ago, if they were I probably would have seen they were a long ways out anyhow and let it go. I would not normally buy the first year of a new model ever. I am not young and had many 4x4's in the past.

Greetings crazies.
Some of you have been following Bronco for a couple years now. I just got interested after reading about Braptor in April 2022, last month.

I visited my dealer and inquired about Raptor. They put me on "the list" for a drawing. A few days later I was asked to provide a build sheet, I did. The next day I received this email. Nothing more. Guess it's my turn to wait now, LOL.
Build sheet? How about a Purchase Order? Did you get a signed agreement... I did :)

My post was not to offend anyone. Broncos were not on my radar two years ago, if they were I probably would have seen they were a long ways out anyhow and let it go. I would not normally buy the first year of a new model ever. I am not young and had many 4x4's in the past.
Hopefully everything works out for you and in the end we all get our Bronco Raptor's and can have a little fun with them. Enjoy life and not stress about it. Good luck!

Back