Ford Bronco Off-Roadeo and Bronco Raptor Purchasers

WhiskeyMike

Founding Member
Feb 2, 2022
Gallery
Vancouver
Will Bronco Raptor purchasers be eligible for a credit to attend the Bronco Off-Roadeo? I tried to register my VIN but it was not recognized as eligible for a credit. Any one else tried?

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Will Bronco Raptor purchasers be eligible for a credit to attend the Bronco Off-Roadeo? I tried to register my VIN but it was not recognized as eligible for a credit. Any one else tried?
Several people have tried, and the general consensus is that Raptor customers are not eligible to register for Off-Roadeo and/or receive credits afforded to regular Bronco customers. Most likely we will be offered the opportunity to attend some sort of Raptor-specific off-road performance event - not yet announce but we should hear something this fall once the rigs start to get into our garages.

MIBraptor

Founding Member
Jul 21, 2022
Gallery
Marquette, MI
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I feel like I'm missing something... I have my braptor VIN loaded and confirmed for an offroadeo reservation. I just walked through the reservation process again and I'm being charged the $200 owner deposit and my $250 voucher is working to apply to guest. I backed out of the reservation because I'm not looking to move forward with it but it looks like it'll let me.

When I first created the reservation with my braptor VIN, it wasn't able to immediately verify but there was a step of manual verification which took place. These fees are what I expected. Is there a credit I'm missing?

1660751456750.png

MooseBacon

Founding Member
Jul 7, 2022
Maine
I feel like I'm missing something... I have my braptor VIN loaded and confirmed for an offroadeo reservation. I just walked through the reservation process again and I'm being charged the $200 owner deposit and my $250 voucher is working to apply to guest. I backed out of the reservation because I'm not looking to move forward with it but it looks like it'll let me.

When I first created the reservation with my braptor VIN, it wasn't able to immediately verify but there was a step of manual verification which took place. These fees are what I expected. Is there a credit I'm missing?

View attachment 1581
I've also been able to make an off-roadeo reservation with my braptor VIN, their portal had no issues accepting it.

TCopp

Founding Member
Feb 27, 2022
Gallery
KC
Current Ride
Raptor
First Responder
Paramedic
I didn’t have any issues either.

slicktop

Founding Member
Jul 28, 2022
florida
Current Ride
Ford Excursion .... diesel 4x4...
Current Ride #2
1974 Bronco candy apple red, white hard top
I've also been able to make an off-roadeo reservation with my braptor VIN, their portal had no issues accepting it.
MB the $200.00 deposit is refunded after you complete rodeo from the info I was told as I made my reservation for Navada mid Oct.

Antimatter Blue

Founding Member
Feb 13, 2022
Gallery
Los Angeles
Y’all might want to save those vouchers for a Raptor-specific Off Roadeo. Maybe Ford will allow vouchers for both events on one VIN, maybe not. I don’t know.

Last edited:

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Looks like they've made some adjustments then to allow all Bronco customers to participate, which is great. Early on, there were definitely some "transition" issues and I saw multiple cases of new Braptor order holders being denied access.

I attended over a year ago (Moab) before my order was converted, so the issue never came up.

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
27 yrs SAR, Wilderness EMT, retired
Per headquarters,
"... Attending the current Off-Roadeo may preclude you from attending the Raptor-specific experience once it becomes operational. ..."

Patience grasshopper.

Assuming I get delivery by the end of March, I'll be doing my own off-rodeo in Moab the end of April. A butt load of mods to add, then it's off to the races!

Top Member Reactions