Ford Bronco Off-Roadeo and Bronco Raptor Purchasers

WhiskeyMike

Founding Member
Feb 2, 2022
Gallery
Vancouver
Will Bronco Raptor purchasers be eligible for a credit to attend the Bronco Off-Roadeo? I tried to register my VIN but it was not recognized as eligible for a credit. Any one else tried?

Will Bronco Raptor purchasers be eligible for a credit to attend the Bronco Off-Roadeo? I tried to register my VIN but it was not recognized as eligible for a credit. Any one else tried?
Several people have tried, and the general consensus is that Raptor customers are not eligible to register for Off-Roadeo and/or receive credits afforded to regular Bronco customers. Most likely we will be offered the opportunity to attend some sort of Raptor-specific off-road performance event - not yet announce but we should hear something this fall once the rigs start to get into our garages.

I feel like I'm missing something... I have my braptor VIN loaded and confirmed for an offroadeo reservation. I just walked through the reservation process again and I'm being charged the $200 owner deposit and my $250 voucher is working to apply to guest. I backed out of the reservation because I'm not looking to move forward with it but it looks like it'll let me.

When I first created the reservation with my braptor VIN, it wasn't able to immediately verify but there was a step of manual verification which took place. These fees are what I expected. Is there a credit I'm missing?

1660751456750.png

I feel like I'm missing something... I have my braptor VIN loaded and confirmed for an offroadeo reservation. I just walked through the reservation process again and I'm being charged the $200 owner deposit and my $250 voucher is working to apply to guest. I backed out of the reservation because I'm not looking to move forward with it but it looks like it'll let me.

When I first created the reservation with my braptor VIN, it wasn't able to immediately verify but there was a step of manual verification which took place. These fees are what I expected. Is there a credit I'm missing?

View attachment 1581
I've also been able to make an off-roadeo reservation with my braptor VIN, their portal had no issues accepting it.

I didn’t have any issues either.

I've also been able to make an off-roadeo reservation with my braptor VIN, their portal had no issues accepting it.
MB the $200.00 deposit is refunded after you complete rodeo from the info I was told as I made my reservation for Navada mid Oct.

Y’all might want to save those vouchers for a Raptor-specific Off Roadeo. Maybe Ford will allow vouchers for both events on one VIN, maybe not. I don’t know.

Last edited:
Looks like they've made some adjustments then to allow all Bronco customers to participate, which is great. Early on, there were definitely some "transition" issues and I saw multiple cases of new Braptor order holders being denied access.

I attended over a year ago (Moab) before my order was converted, so the issue never came up.

Per headquarters,
"... Attending the current Off-Roadeo may preclude you from attending the Raptor-specific experience once it becomes operational. ..."

Patience grasshopper.

Assuming I get delivery by the end of March, I'll be doing my own off-rodeo in Moab the end of April. A butt load of mods to add, then it's off to the races!

Back