Ford Performance Procal 4 with Calibration in the Works!!!

LethalPerformance

Supporting Vendor
Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Jun 14, 2022
Gallery
South Florida
I had the opportunity to meet my Ford Performance rep Mike Robbins as well as Mike Goodwin at the PRI show in Indy last week. I know earlier we had mentioned that Ford Performance didn't have plans to release a calibration for the Bronco Raptor however things have changed. They confirmed that the calibration which will be 49 state legal and come with a 3yr/36K powertrain warranty is in the works.

The engines for testing are at their facility. Once testing is done they will be applying for EO's. Once the EO's have been approved the product will be launched. As soon as that's done we will be installing and testing their device and calibration on our very own Braptor so I'll make sure to keep everyone in the loop as to the progress of this project.
m-12655-f_3.jpg

jake@lethal

Supporting Vendor
Oct 20, 2022
Gallery
West Palm Beach, FL
Current Ride
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
I had the opportunity to meet my Ford Performance rep Mike Robbins as well as Mike Goodwin at the PRI show in Indy last week. I know earlier we had mentioned that Ford Performance didn't have plans to release a calibration for the Bronco Raptor however things have changed. They confirmed that the calibration which will be 49 state legal and come with a 3yr/36K powertrain warranty is in the works.

The engines for testing are at their facility. Once testing is done they will be applying for EO's. Once the EO's have been approved the product will be launched. As soon as that's done we will be installing and testing their device and calibration on our very own Braptor so I'll make sure to keep everyone in the loop as to the progress of this project.
View attachment 4926

Nice!! Excited to see the gains this brings the Brpator!!

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Sweet! I'm already wondering if Ford Performance will have the ability to take advantage of the larger Whipple intercooler? Maybe a tuning selection option?

OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Supporting Vendor
Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Jun 14, 2022
Gallery
South Florida
Sweet! I'm already wondering if Ford Performance will have the ability to take advantage of the larger Whipple intercooler? Maybe a tuning selection option?
The Whipple intercooler doesn’t require a tune so with the Ford Performance cal there also shouldn’t be any changes needed. I’ll verify as we get closer.

Thanks!

Haredog

Dec 12, 2022
Gallery
Spicewood
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
F150 Eco Tuned
I bought the Whipple 2.7 tuner from you guys and it really helped the performance of my Badlands. I also added the Magnaflow dual exhaust and the Roush CAI. I have had my Braptor for a few months now and i'm not impressed with the exhaust notes (although Baja mode in 2wd is pretty awesome on the street). It also looks like you guys have the JB4 avauilable for the Braptor? Any vids about to come out with baseline and JB4 tunes or any more radical exhausts coming out?

Top Member Reactions