supersix

Go for Launch!
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
U-S-A
Current Ride
2021 Bronco FE
I know we aren't buying the Bronco Raptor for the gas mileage, but has anyone seen what the fuel economy will be? I'm more interested in these figures to figure out what the range would be when traveling.

My guess would be 14 in town, 16 in the highway.

I know we aren't buying the Bronco Raptor for the gas mileage, but has anyone seen what the fuel economy will be? I'm more interested in these figures to figure out what the range would be when traveling.

My guess would be 14 in town, 16 in the highway.
That's probably a pretty good guess. My four-door soft top Badlands Sasquatch pretty much gets 16-17 in town and on the highway.

My wife has a Lincoln Aviator with the same 3.0l in it. Obviously is not a Raptor spec, but still has a lot of power. I was pumped when they chose that motor this thing and I got the golden ticket. That thing averages around 21 mpg combined. It also lowers itself down at highway speeds and doesn't have 37's on it either. I would expect less than 20 on the freeway for sure with this brick on wheels going down the road.

My wife has a Lincoln Aviator with the same 3.0l in it. Obviously is not a Raptor spec, but still has a lot of power. I was pumped when they chose that motor this thing and I got the golden ticket. That thing averages around 21 mpg combined. It also lowers itself down at highway speeds and doesn't have 37's on it either. I would expect less than 20 on the freeway for sure with this brick on wheels going down the road.
Congrats on the golden ticket! I've only heard good things about the 3.0L motor so I'm stoked to see how it performs in the Bronco Raptor.

I’m seeing a friend with a 2.7 with 35’s saying he’s averaging 13.1 mpg on the highway in eco mode…….. 😳😳.
Is he doing 100 mph? I can't get mine below 16 mpg and I was doing 80+ mph. In town, I get right at 17 mpg.

I have an Explorer ST currently…same 3.0L Ecoboost engine that the Raptor will get (though I’m sure with much different tuning). Seeing about 16-17 mpg around town…maybe 2-3 more on the highway.

I have an Explorer ST currently…same 3.0L Ecoboost engine that the Raptor will get (though I’m sure with much different tuning). Seeing about 16-17 mpg around town…maybe 2-3 more on the highway.
Good to know! How have you liked the performance of that engine so far?

Good to know! How have you liked the performance of that engine so far?
The ST is awesome. Amazing acceleration from the twin turbos. Love the “growl” too. I think it will work out well in the Raptor.

The ST is awesome. Amazing acceleration from the twin turbos. Love the “growl” too. I think it will work out well in the Raptor.
I can't wait to hear it in Baja Mode!

Back