Full Body PPF on a Bronco Raptor - By Sammy Cdub (Bulk PPF install)

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
There have been questions here regarding pre-cut kits vs bulk roll install where the installer cuts the film during installation. This experience installer shows installing from bulk sheets of PPF. Please note this gentleman isn't actually cutting the paint but precisely cutting through the 6 mil film into the 2 mil of adhesive stopping before touching the paint. This requires a combination of high level of focus, experience, very good eyesight, and talent. As I've mentioned before, PPF installation is very labor intensive and the finished product is only as good as the installer.

Here is the links to video's on this site showing use of the Xpel kits that are pre-cut. Note AutoPaintGuard is utilizing Xpel's installer software to cut his film on site vs ordering already precut. This allows himself additional customization in the kit and to quickly generate a new PPF panel if needed.

fuhrius

Founding Member
Mar 12, 2022
Gallery
Los Gatos, CA
There have been questions here regarding pre-cut kits vs bulk roll install where the installer cuts the film during installation. This experience installer shows installing from bulk sheets of PPF. Please note this gentleman isn't actually cutting the paint but precisely cutting through the 6 mil film into the 2 mil of adhesive stopping before touching the paint. This requires a combination of high level of focus, experience, very good eyesight, and talent. As I've mentioned before, PPF installation is very labor intensive and the finished product is only as good as the installer.

Here is the links to video's on this site showing use of the Xpel kits that are pre-cut. Note AutoPaintGuard is utilizing Xpel's installer software to cut his film on site vs ordering already precut. This allows himself additional customization in the kit and to quickly generate a new PPF panel if needed.

this is what my local guy does...he's got his own cutter...I've watched him use it as he's done partial wraps on a couple of my cars. pretty cool.

Top Member Reactions