Giving up Raptor

Firecapt205

Founding Member
Feb 21, 2022
Las Vegas
Call me crazy. After spending days on different sites and youtube I decided that the Raptor was not for me. Yes I could keep it and flip it but my dealer said it would go to the next reservation holder on his list. I have no reason to not believe him. I don’t want to flip it because I feel that would just be rewarding someone who hasn’t waited as long as most of us. I am able to keep my place in order of my reservation date and upgraded my Wildtrak to the HOSS 3.0 I had a wonderful time on this site and hope that everyone enjoys whatever vehicle you end up with.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
It's had the opposite effect on me. The more I research it the more I want it! I can only hope that your dealer will do the right thing with it, but unfortunately, I think we will see it sitting in their showroom with some crazy price tag on it.

Bukin 67

Founding Member
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Southern California
I feel the same way as Dragoon. I had a Wildtrak on order and got the golden ticket. I didn't think the BRaptor was for me either and was going to pass on it. Then I got to see it up close and get the skinny on it at the King of the Hammers off road event right about the time the golden tickets were issued and it changed my mind. I'm all in on it now and really looking forward to driving it.
You can't go wrong with the HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak either. It's an awesome machine. Maybe we'll meet one day and do an adventure run. (y):cool:

OP
F

Firecapt205

Founding Member
Feb 21, 2022
Las Vegas
I feel the same way as Dragoon. I had a Wildtrak on order and got the golden ticket. I didn't think the BRaptor was for me either and was going to pass on it. Then I got to see it up close and get the skinny on it at the King of the Hammers off road event right about the time the golden tickets were issued and it changed my mind. I'm all in on it now and really looking forward to driving it.
You can't go wrong with the HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak either. It's an awesome machine. Maybe we'll meet one day and do an adventure run. (y):cool:
The BRaptor is the better vehicle when you consider the stability and power. It even has a better seat. The Wildtrak with the HOSS 3.0 was just a better fit for my needs. I would have loved to keep the BRaptor but in all honestly it was just too much vehicle for me. When Ford announced that we could get the HOSS 3.0 that was what changed my mind. Would enjoy meeting you on the trail one day, you’re just have to slow down to keep me in you mirrors.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Call me crazy. After spending days on different sites and youtube I decided that the Raptor was not for me. Yes I could keep it and flip it but my dealer said it would go to the next reservation holder on his list. I have no reason to not believe him. I don’t want to flip it because I feel that would just be rewarding someone who hasn’t waited as long as most of us. I am able to keep my place in order of my reservation date and upgraded my Wildtrak to the HOSS 3.0 I had a wonderful time on this site and hope that everyone enjoys whatever vehicle you end up with.
Sorry to hear you declined, but thank you for your consideration and respect to all of us reservation holders. The world is a better place if we try to help one another. Thank you and I sincerely hope your dealer honors your wish and provides the opportunity to their next reservation holder in line.

Top Member Reactions