GOBI Roof Rack

irishkpo

Aug 16, 2022
Gallery
Minnesota
Current Ride
'23 - Raptor - Code Orange (mine) AND on order a '24 HLE 2dr - Yellowstone (wife's)
Current Ride #2
Rental Car of the week...
Has anyone installed one of their racks on their truck yet? Just curious to see if anyone has installed one and what their overall experience is.

I'm sort of interested in one of them, however, I'm a little worried that it might be too tall after install to fit in my garage.

KO

Last edited:

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
It's a nice and hefty-looking roof rack! I especially like the little latter/supports on the rear corners. I think it would look even better with an LED light bar bolted to the front of it.

412Brap

Jul 13, 2023
Gallery
PNW via #412
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Aston Martin DBX707
I'm interested too. I cross shopped this with the TrailRax and went with TrailRax w/PackRax.

braptor0074

Founding Member
Jun 5, 2022
Gallery
Pennsylvania
I'm interested too. I cross shopped this with the TrailRax and went with TrailRax w/PackRax.
I just received the broaddict rear half rack and will post more info and photos when I install/assemble, I wanted something smaller for ski rack without having to take off when removing roof.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
I just received the broaddict rear half rack and will post more info and photos when I install/assemble, I wanted something smaller for ski rack without having to take off when removing roof.
The full Trailrax TRMR 4D still allows the front and middle roof panels to come off with the rack intact.

braptor0074

Founding Member
Jun 5, 2022
Gallery
Pennsylvania
Update: received the half rack however one of the pilot holes does not line up and am trying to work with customer service to find solution. The rack seems like it’s solid but obviously the manufacturing process needs some consistency work. Will update with photos. The rack looks exactly like the back extension of the OEM rack from Ford. Anyone have experience with this rack and install?

Attachments

• IMG_1628.jpeg
    IMG_1628.jpeg
    124.1 KB · Views: 13
  • image000000.jpeg
    image000000.jpeg
    67.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Top Member Reactions