Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
No, my reservation is for a BR, straightup, not a regular Bronco, with my dealer. That is what sucks about this. Ford is bypassing those that had a reservation for a BR a long time ago that couldn't be ordered because the orders can't be placed until Mar '22. I saw on another thread, some orders look like they were placed just 6 or 8 months ago and mine was more than a year ago.
I'm in the same boat as you. I put my name down at my dealership to be the first to order a Bronco Raptor. We will still get to order at some point, but current reservation holders will definitely be first in line. I'm hopeful that some of the big volume dealers will get some allocations not tied to a specific reservation holder and maybe I can get to order that way.

Antimatter Blue

Founding Member
Feb 13, 2022
Gallery
Los Angeles
No, my reservation is for a BR, straightup, not a regular Bronco, with my dealer. That is what sucks about this. Ford is bypassing those that had a reservation for a BR a long time ago that couldn't be ordered because the orders can't be placed until Mar '22. I saw on another thread, some orders look like they were placed just 6 or 8 months ago and mine was more than a year ago.

That’s not a reservation.

That’s an agreement where your dealer was offering something they don’t have.

ETA: I reserved on 7/13/2020, fought through the crashes of the Ford website, fully thinking that I needed to get in early for my chance at the best Bronco that I had already been anticipating for at least four years, following all the renderings and iterations of new forums to discuss it. So, I love that Ford is rewarding our genuine enthusiasm instead of putting this on the market to the highest bidder. That’s just me, though.

Last edited:

BDrool

Founding Member
Feb 16, 2022
Utah
I'm in the same boat as you. I put my name down at my dealership to be the first to order a Bronco Raptor. We will still get to order at some point, but current reservation holders will definitely be first in line. I'm hopeful that some of the big volume dealers will get some allocations not tied to a specific reservation holder and maybe I can get to order that way.
Yeah, that is what my dealer said to me. Maybe, they will get 1 or 2 allocation extras. Can only hope.

BDrool

Founding Member
Feb 16, 2022
Utah
That’s not a reservation.

That’s an agreement where your dealer was offering something they don’t have.

ETA: I reserved on 7/13/2020, fought through the crashes of the Ford website, fully thinking that I needed to get in early for my chance at the best Bronco that I had already been anticipating for at least four years, following all the renderings and iterations of new forums to discuss it. So, I love that Ford is rewarding our genuine enthusiasm instead of putting this on the market to the highest bidder. That’s just me, though.
Well, I guess my response would be, you ordered a Bronco (insert model) and is what you were expecting to receive. Whereas I was patiently waiting for a specific Bronco model to be released. You got lucky with the pandemic side effects on the supply chain and Ford, feeling bad though, no fault of theirs, opted to say "SORRY", you will not be getting your reservation as planned so, how about upgrading to a BR instead. We will gladly sidestep dealer's obligations to customers and give you something you initially did not expect to get.

Frustrated, Yes. Happy for you, Yes. I did not reserve a Bronco (insert model) because I knew Ford was coming out with a high performance model (Warthog or Raptor). Ford is really stepping on dealer obligations toes with this. Go big or go home!!!

CVSJR

Founding Member
Feb 5, 2022
Gallery
Freehold NJ
You've been fooled by your dealer, there are no straight up reservations, just a dealer telling you if he can get one he'll sell it to you. Good luck.

Top Member Reactions