Golden ticket confirmation email

75 Bronco

Founding Member
Feb 14, 2022
Gallery
Grand Island Ne
Got confirmation email(aka golden ticket) have a couple questions
Does anyone know how many people got same offer?
Will dealers do “adm” on golden ticket purchase?
Do we have any leverage as far as switching dealers for a better deal or are we at there mercy?

Antimatter Blue

Founding Member
Feb 13, 2022
Gallery
Los Angeles
We don’t have any of that information yet, but I’m willing to bet that there will be few dealers charging ADM on the golden tickets since they’re a separate allocation.

Last edited:

BraptorRyan

Founding Member
Feb 13, 2022
Gallery
Bainbridge, Ga.
Mine will be at MSRP. I have no idea if anyone can transfer the “golden ticket” to another dealer, but I’ll ask my dealer. I should run into him in the next week.

OP
75 Bronco

75 Bronco

Founding Member
Feb 14, 2022
Gallery
Grand Island Ne
Let me know any information you get.
I made a few phone calls to other dealerships today to try to get any information they were all oblivious to it.
Just trying to cover my a** as this whole process is a little hard to believe
Thank you

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
I feel like if Ford gave you the golden ticket and granted YOU an allocation you shouldn't have to pay over MSRP. I'm sure your dealership will argue differently, but hopefully, you have a cool dealer and they will do the right thing and sell it to you at MSRP.

CVSJR

Founding Member
Feb 5, 2022
Gallery
Freehold NJ
I feel like if Ford gave you the golden ticket and granted YOU an allocation you shouldn't have to pay over MSRP. I'm sure your dealership will argue differently, but hopefully, you have a cool dealer and they will do the right thing and sell it to you at MSRP.
I'm in NJ, I've talked to a few salesmen I know at different dealers and they all said same thing, $25K will be the normal ADM for reservation holders (there are no other allotments right now) and I'd be a fool to turn it down. They feel it's a reasonable number.

Antimatter Blue

Founding Member
Feb 13, 2022
Gallery
Los Angeles
I'm in NJ, I've talked to a few salesmen I know at different dealers and they all said same thing, $25K will be the normal ADM for reservation holders (there are no other allotments right now) and I'd be a fool to turn it down. They feel it's a reasonable number.

I don’t think I’d pay an ADM on a golden ticket allocation. Maybe offer to agree to a No Sale clause for twelve months like the Lightning, instead.

CVSJR

Founding Member
Feb 5, 2022
Gallery
Freehold NJ
I don’t think I’d pay an ADM on a golden ticket allocation. Maybe offer to agree to a No Sale clause for twelve months like the Lightning, instead.
I'm Sure going to try to resist an ADM but it sounds like a setup when they recite the same number. I still have not talked price yet with my dealer, they are relatively small and only got two F150 Raptors last year, so I'm hoping they don't try to stick a return customer.

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
I got the golden ticket and sent it to my dealer. He then called me and said I was the only one so far with one of these from their dealership and that I would have to pay $20k over MSRP. I argued it and talked to them over the weekend and was told I would now pay MSRP. They said I will have to sign something saying that if I sold it in the first year I would have to split the profits with them. My argument was that Ford gave me this allocation and it doesn't count against others that they may give you. They can do what you want with those since it is their allocation and not mine. I think what they were trying to do was hedge their bet and get me to pay half the profits up front in case I was planning on selling it. He said they haven't been told how many other allocations they will be getting outside of golden ticket holders yet. It is worth the chat in my opinion if they are trying to charge you ADM. It has already saved me $20k on the thing. I am not planning on selling it so it worked out for me.

Raptor2Braptor

Founding Member
Feb 16, 2022
Gallery
Orange County, California
Hey there gang. One of the lucky(?) golden ticket holders. Will be trading in a 2020 F150 Raptor for the Bronco Raptor unless my chosen dealer goes out of their way to screw me on an ADM. When I spoke to my guy there he had no idea about the email and said he'd circle back. Yet to hear anything, but have lots of trepidation about them doing a fair deal based on everything I've been seeing and current state of the car market. Really wish Ford had locked in the price protection for the Raptors. Anyway, will keep everyone updated as negotiations progress. Great forum BTW.

BDrool

Founding Member
Feb 16, 2022
Utah
Hey y'all, new here and some 2 cents worth on this Golden Ticket from Ford. Is it a true Golden Ticket, NO! A golden ticket would be for, say, 2020 GT500 with painted on stripes or CFTP or both. Another would be, winning the Ford GT lottery and getting a golden ticket. This BR Golden Ticket, is not. Here is what is happening; Ford is feeling bad about reservations that are not being filled. Therefore, Ford is using it's reservation system on a first come first served option to upgrade to a BR from existing reservations already in Ford's system. My dealership is getting 7 BR's for this very reason. Now, if I sound a little frustrated, it's because I have a deposit, #1, at my dealership for more than a year now, when Ford would release if it was a Raptor or Warthog and now, I'm being screwed when I know I had an earlier date than the reservation holders. Here is my real beef, The BR can't even be ordered until Mar '22, otherwise, I would have placed a reservation through ford over a year ago. Ford is offering the BR from a top down priority. If my dealer didn't have any reservation holders that wanted to upgrade, they would not even get one.

Just my 2 cents worth. Kudos to all that received this offer from Ford but please, stop calling it a Golden Ticket, Ford is producing many, possibly a few thousand, 2022 BR's to fill BO's at over 4000 dealerships nationwide. One more thing, the reservation holders that aren't being covered with this "Promotion" will get their allocation in 2023 or 2022 if those offered did not want the $15,000+ upgrade to a BR.

Cheers to the new BR owners. So sorry to others that had reservations at a dealership that now, will have to wait much longer.

TheBroncoDad

Founding Member
Feb 14, 2022
Stu@rt17
Hey y'all, new here and some 2 cents worth on this Golden Ticket from Ford. Is it a true Golden Ticket, NO! A golden ticket would be for, say, 2020 GT500 with painted on stripes or CFTP or both. Another would be, winning the Ford GT lottery and getting a golden ticket. This BR Golden Ticket, is not. Here is what is happening; Ford is feeling bad about reservations that are not being filled. Therefore, Ford is using it's reservation system on a first come first served option to upgrade to a BR from existing reservations already in Ford's system. My dealership is getting 7 BR's for this very reason. Now, if I sound a little frustrated, it's because I have a deposit, #1, at my dealership for more than a year now, when Ford would release if it was a Raptor or Warthog and now, I'm being screwed when I know I had an earlier date than the reservation holders. Here is my real beef, The BR can't even be ordered until Mar '22, otherwise, I would have placed a reservation through ford over a year ago. Ford is offering the BR from a top down priority. If my dealer didn't have any reservation holders that wanted to upgrade, they would not even get one.

Just my 2 cents worth. Kudos to all that received this offer from Ford but please, stop calling it a Golden Ticket, Ford is producing many, possibly a few thousand, 2022 BR's to fill BO's at over 4000 dealerships nationwide. One more thing, the reservation holders that aren't being covered with this "Promotion" will get their allocation in 2023 or 2022 if those offered did not want the $15,000+ upgrade to a BR.

Cheers to the new BR owners. So sorry to others that had reservations at a dealership that now, will have to wait much longer.
Did you receive the yes email to switch to a raptor?

BDrool

Founding Member
Feb 16, 2022
Utah
Did you receive the yes email to switch to a raptor?
No, my reservation is for a BR, straightup, not a regular Bronco, with my dealer. That is what sucks about this. Ford is bypassing those that had a reservation for a BR a long time ago that couldn't be ordered because the orders can't be placed until Mar '22. I saw on another thread, some orders look like they were placed just 6 or 8 months ago and mine was more than a year ago.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Hey there gang. One of the lucky(?) golden ticket holders. Will be trading in a 2020 F150 Raptor for the Bronco Raptor unless my chosen dealer goes out of their way to screw me on an ADM. When I spoke to my guy there he had no idea about the email and said he'd circle back. Yet to hear anything, but have lots of trepidation about them doing a fair deal based on everything I've been seeing and current state of the car market. Really wish Ford had locked in the price protection for the Raptors. Anyway, will keep everyone updated as negotiations progress. Great forum BTW.
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the Golden Ticket!

Top Member Reactions