Got an email from Ford

Dokken

Jun 19, 2023
Midwest
Current Ride
Ford F150 Tremor
Current Ride #2
Dodge Viper
Placed my order back in December, order was accepted, heard nothing until I just got the following....

We understand it has been too long since you last heard from us. Today, we wanted to give you an update on the status of your Bronco Raptor™ order.

Unfortunately, continued supply chain issues are slowing things down. We’re working diligently to try and reduce these delays.

Now here’s our promise to you. We know that waiting for delivery of your Ford is far less fun than actually driving it. So, we commit to updating you as soon as we can, at least once every 45 days regarding your vehicle’s production schedule status. No matter what.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Placed my order back in December, order was accepted, heard nothing until I just got the following....

We understand it has been too long since you last heard from us. Today, we wanted to give you an update on the status of your Bronco Raptor™ order.

Unfortunately, continued supply chain issues are slowing things down. We’re working diligently to try and reduce these delays.

Now here’s our promise to you. We know that waiting for delivery of your Ford is far less fun than actually driving it. So, we commit to updating you as soon as we can, at least once every 45 days regarding your vehicle’s production schedule status. No matter what.

Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com! 🍻 It's nice to see Ford is trying to better communications, a majority of us never recieved any such email even thou supplier delays have been plaguing the auto industry for the last 3 years. A year ago we were all complaining we never heard anything. Hang in there, it's worth the wait.

Apache 8

Founding Member
Feb 18, 2022
SoCal
Welcome aboard! Hang in there, we did and we are glad we did. The members of the site are a mutually supportive, well informed and motivated group. I think you enjoy being plugged in here.

Ginofelino

Feb 19, 2023
Gallery
Soleil661
Current Ride
Raptor 2017
I got mine friday ordered in February :) worth the wait
IMG_5533.jpeg

Feb 7, 2023
Gallery
wi
Current Ride
22 Braptor
Current Ride #2
12' Raptor
I never heard from ford at all..... I kept having to call them to find out my status...... at least you haven't got the "no subwoofer for you" others have gotten....

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Sorry to hear about the delay, but as the others said, at least Ford is trying to improve their communication. I might have a line on an available BR on a dealer lot. Shoot me a message if you're interested.

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
27 yrs SAR, Wilderness EMT, retired

Interesting . . . the dealer should be following up, even if it's just to say howdy and report no new news.

Ironically, I got the same email regarding my Badlands order placed in January 2022, which I cancelled (COVP) in December 2022 after my Raptor was scheduled. Makes me think the dealer never cancelled the DORA.

OP
D

Dokken

Jun 19, 2023
Midwest
Current Ride
Ford F150 Tremor
Current Ride #2
Dodge Viper
Got another email from Ford saying things are still delayed due to parts. So far nothing about the order being changed from a 23' to a 24' model.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Got another email from Ford saying things are still delayed due to parts. So far nothing about the order being changed from a 23' to a 24' model.
Sorry to hear this! You still have a bit of time so hopefully yours gets built soon. 🤞

Top Member Reactions