GOT IT

mmsmab1

Founding Member
Feb 16, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
After 2.5 years....I finally got it. Picked it up today and will tell EVERYONE. Pictures don't do it justice. Its HUGE and AMAZING.
tempImager7RURO.png

Awesome, Congratulations! 🍻 After almost 2 and a half years it's like a victory! 🏁 You now own the Coolest new vehicle on the road... actually anywhere. :cool:

Nice... I see Doug's Place right behind you... I'll be bringing my Raptor to the same place for some Chicken & Dumplings as soon as it shows up. Maybe we'll run into each other.

Great looking BR! I can't wait to see one in person. I feel like the Bronco with the Sasquatch package looks tough so I can only imagine how much presence the Bronco Raptor is going to have. 🤗

Great looking BR! I can't wait to see one in person. I feel like the Bronco with the Sasquatch package looks tough so I can only imagine how much presence the Bronco Raptor is going to have. 🤗
I thought the same about my Badlands SAS until I traded it in on my Braptor - I laughed at how small the Braptor made the SAS look and feel. I knew the Braptor was going to be bigger, but the true scale is hard to decipher in photos.

Back