GOT IT

mmsmab1

Founding Member
Feb 16, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
After 2.5 years....I finally got it. Picked it up today and will tell EVERYONE. Pictures don't do it justice. Its HUGE and AMAZING.
tempImager7RURO.png

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Awesome, Congratulations! 🍻 After almost 2 and a half years it's like a victory! 🏁 You now own the Coolest new vehicle on the road... actually anywhere. :cool:

widnere12

Founding Member
Mar 1, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
Nice... I see Doug's Place right behind you... I'll be bringing my Raptor to the same place for some Chicken & Dumplings as soon as it shows up. Maybe we'll run into each other.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Great looking BR! I can't wait to see one in person. I feel like the Bronco with the Sasquatch package looks tough so I can only imagine how much presence the Bronco Raptor is going to have. 🤗

onthelookout

Founding Member
Sep 19, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Great looking BR! I can't wait to see one in person. I feel like the Bronco with the Sasquatch package looks tough so I can only imagine how much presence the Bronco Raptor is going to have. 🤗
I thought the same about my Badlands SAS until I traded it in on my Braptor - I laughed at how small the Braptor made the SAS look and feel. I knew the Braptor was going to be bigger, but the true scale is hard to decipher in photos.

Top Member Reactions