Has anyone actually received their Bronco Raptor yet?

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Picked up mine last night!View attachment 4628
Congrats! Maybe check your tire pressure and adjust it according to the sticker on the inside of your driver's side door jam. It looks like you might have a little too much tire pressure from the witness marks on your tires. My new vehicles never seem to have the right tire pressure when I pick them up.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Congrats! Maybe check your tire pressure and adjust it according to the sticker on the inside of your driver's side door jam. It looks like you might have a little too much tire pressure from the witness marks on your tires. My new vehicles never seem to have the right tire pressure when I pick them up.
My tires looked like that after we adjusted the tire pressure to the door card recommended 38 psi and they were definitely appeared over inflated and rode accordingly. I lowered them to 35 psi and they now appear to be just touching the outside edges but could probably go lower. I was surprised only 3-4 psi made that much difference. The Topher in his video here talks about how he aired down to 33-34psi from the 38 psi with substantially better ride.

CVSJR

Founding Member
Feb 5, 2022
Gallery
Freehold NJ
Picked mine up Wed evening, too busy at work to enjoy yet. Impressed with the 15 miles I've gotten to drive it, my wife named it "The Great Pumpkin" LOL!
IMG_8435.jpg
IMG_8436.jpg
IMG_8437.jpg
IMG_8438.jpg
IMG_3084.jpg
IMG_3085.jpg

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Picked mine up Wed evening, too busy at work to enjoy yet. Impressed with the 15 miles I've gotten to drive it, my wife named it "The Great Pumpkin" LOL!
Awesome! 🍻 Congrats, great hear about deliveries after months of delay talks. :love:

Apache 8

Founding Member
Feb 18, 2022
SoCal
Picked mine up Wed evening, too busy at work to enjoy yet. Impressed with the 15 miles I've gotten to drive it, my wife named it "The Great Pumpkin" LOL!View attachment 4635View attachment 4636View attachment 4637View attachment 4638View attachment 4639View attachment 4640
Hopefully you can answer a question which I have seen multiple opinions on. Some folks have said that the Code Orange paint is actually a subtle, slight metallic while most have said it is a flat color. Which one is it?

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Hopefully you can answer a question which I have seen multiple opinions on. Some folks have said that the Code Orange paint is actually a subtle, slight metallic while most have said it is a flat color. Which one is it?
No Metallic, I agree some of the YouTube reviews called out a metallic. I've been installing PPF on mine and looking at my Code Orange thru magnifiers and I still have not seen any metallic. But, there is a lot of Flop to the paint, in the sun it's much brighter which tends to accentuate the body lines. The fender flares have a slight metallic that matches the rear carbon fiber body brace covering.

CVSJR

Founding Member
Feb 5, 2022
Gallery
Freehold NJ
No metallic, very striking color though. Couldn't be happier with this color choice. One thing about it, very few pics capture the actual color. The subtle differences in how video cards in PC's and cameras translate this color makes a significant difference. Always seems to shift more towards red.

widnere12

Founding Member
Mar 1, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
I think the confusion stems from the fact that the new F150 raptors have been available in Code Orange Metallic.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
No metallic, very striking color though. Couldn't be happier with this color choice. One thing about it, very few pics capture the actual color. The subtle differences in how video cards in PC's and cameras translate this color makes a significant difference. Always seems to shift more towards red.
It seems to me like the metallic version of the Code Orange is the Hot Pepper Red. It's truly a metallic paint with Code Orange as the base color and a red metallic flake on top.

Motorcitysam

Nov 21, 2022
Gallery
Metro Detroit
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
1998 Panoz Roadster AIV
Got mine over 2 months ago on 9/16 but finally getting PPF’d and ceramic coated. Luckily had some temporary XPEL track wrap so car stayed pretty good during my drive from Michigan to Colorado and back.
3AE6D621-87E7-4408-9050-CA469A65C899.jpeg

Attachments

• FE5B268C-BA30-4350-8B5B-58433CFA5F46.jpeg
    FE5B268C-BA30-4350-8B5B-58433CFA5F46.jpeg
    150.1 KB · Views: 38
  • B44CCFB1-93B2-4AAB-899A-91C9F32A8EED.jpeg
    B44CCFB1-93B2-4AAB-899A-91C9F32A8EED.jpeg
    163.8 KB · Views: 38

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Land Rover Defender 110
Giddy as a schoolgirl this morning as I’ve woken to a Thanksgiving Miracle!

After 25 days I’ve been released from Jurassic Parked. The recent “chip hold“ dam appeared to bust this weekend

I may actually get my Raptor by Christmas (current ETA is 12/6-12) or maybe just in 2022.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor

After 25 days I’ve been released from Jurassic Parked. The recent “chip hold“ dam appeared to bust this weekend

I may actually get my Raptor by Christmas (current ETA is 12/6-12) or maybe just in 2022.
Great to hear...Awesome news! I"m Happy for you! :cool:

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Got mine over 2 months ago on 9/16 but finally getting PPF’d and ceramic coated. Luckily had some temporary XPEL track wrap so car stayed pretty good during my drive from Michigan to Colorado and back.
Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com and Congrats! 🍻 Good move on the PPF and Ceramic. I also used the Xpel TracWrap temporarily, worked great, didn't look the best but behind the wheel I didn't care!

Tantz

Founding Member
Jul 11, 2022
dc
Current Ride
Bronco

In the same boat as you. Was great to finally see "built" over the weekend. Dealer is now very confident that delivery will take place within the next weeks

Motorcitysam

Nov 21, 2022
Gallery
Metro Detroit
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
1998 Panoz Roadster AIV
Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com and Congrats! 🍻 Good move on the PPF and Ceramic. I also used the Xpel TracWrap temporarily, worked great, didn't look the best but behind the wheel I didn't care!
Thank you. Luckily my installer took some extra time and cut the track wrap and made it look pretty good. He knew I had a few shows to attend so it helped.

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Land Rover Defender 110
In the same boat as you. Was great to finally see "built" over the weekend. Dealer is now very confident that delivery will take place within the next weeks
Loaded on a rail car last night. That was quick. Hope you experience the same !

now I just have to win a cross country race against the potential rail strike!

onthelookout

Founding Member
Sep 19, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Loaded on a rail car last night. That was quick. Hope you experience the same !

now I just have to win a cross country race against the potential rail strike!
Congrats. Hoping for a quick transit time for you (I think it was about 11-12 days for me from receiving the shipped notification to arriving at the railyard in Southern California, plus an additional 3 days to the dealer). A great way to end the year.

Top Member Reactions