Has anyone actually received their Bronco Raptor yet?

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
At least this dealer has real photos rather than the images produced online as you build… hoping people start to see theirs.. so exciting ❤️
Look closer, the photo's are photoshoped. Not a perfect photoshop either, standard headlights, mono tone seats, etc...

Mta2009

Founding Member
Jul 15, 2022
Gallery
Lancaste, pa
Current Ride
Bronco
Look closer, the photo's are photoshoped. Not a perfect photoshop either, standard headlights, mono tone seats, etc...
For what it is worth i spoke with a seemingly knowledgeable Ford representative today. He did give me an updated shipping date of September 8th to the 14th. I live in Pennsylvania and my last 4 of the vin is 0193.

MooseBacon

Founding Member
Jul 7, 2022
Maine
For what it is worth i spoke with a seemingly knowledgeable Ford representative today. He did give me an updated shipping date of September 8th to the 14th. I live in Pennsylvania and my last 4 of the vin is 0193.
I spoke with Ford Performance yesterday and they gave me the same range (built on 6/29), this is after my first ship ETA and then having the "Pending updated"

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
I spoke with Ford Performance yesterday and they gave me the same range (built on 6/29), this is after my first ship ETA and then having the "Pending updated"
All just lip service. I'll believe them when they can explain why all 700+ BRaptors are being held at MAP. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I get that the OKTB decision hasn't been made yet. But when???

MIBraptor

Founding Member
Jul 21, 2022
Gallery
Marquette, MI
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I spoke with them today and my ETA still shows this week but is pending update. It just keeps rolling forward... The rep tried to tell me rail traffic really has them backed up and finding alternate transportation. Girrrllll my bronco is going 250 miles from MAP...it's not by rail.

Plus I pointed out it's still in production. Oh yeah.. Well we're really backed up and they're trying to ship the older units first. Some units have sat here over a month. Yeah...like mine built 6/24. :cautious:

Ford customer service is of no value. That said, Jim Farley's email address is readily available online. This lack of transparency isn't helping Ford's PR issues.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
I spoke with them today and my ETA still shows this week but is pending update. It just keeps rolling forward... The rep tried to tell me rail traffic really has them backed up and finding alternate transportation. Girrrllll my bronco is going 250 miles from MAP...it's not by rail.

Plus I pointed out it's still in production. Oh yeah.. Well we're really backed up and they're trying to ship the older units first. Some units have sat here over a month. Yeah...like mine built 6/24. :cautious:

Ford customer service is of no value. That said, Jim Farley's email address is readily available online. This lack of transparency isn't helping Ford's PR issues.
I'm sure they are tired of taking calls from all of us, and that they continue to spout these "canned" boilerplate excuses to placate us. But you're right...worthless from a customer service or customer relations perspective.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Drove by the front side of MAP last evening near dusk, new vehicle holding Lot appears ~75% capacity, many Rangers and Broncos, however from Michigan avenue I could not identify any Bronco Raptors. They are probably there, just not visible from the front side. The employee parking lot was Full.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Drove by the front side of MAP last evening near dusk, new vehicle holding Lot appears ~75% capacity, many Rangers and Broncos, however from Michigan avenue I could not identify any Bronco Raptors. They are probably there, just not visible from the front side. The employee parking lot was Full.
Does anyone know if they are parked right at MAP, or are they closer to the dirt mountain location over by the municipal airport?

I'm trying to recall that short Instagram video that emerged a few weeks ago showing about 70-ish parked Braptors. Not sure if there was enough in that clip to identify the precise location...

Last edited:

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Does anyone know if they are parked right at MAP, or are they closer to the dirt mountain location over by the municipal airport?

I'm trying to recall that short Instagram video that emerged a few weeks ago showing about 70-ish parked Braptors. Not sure if there was enough in that clip to identify the precise location...
The video was from MAP, maybe on the backside...

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
The video was from MAP, maybe on the backside...
Thanks for the reference. Now I can figure out where those were parked (at least they were there 4 weeks ago when the video clip was shot). The Google Maps coordinates are: 42.27865798099388, -83.40587314849905. Look at the south-facing street view from Michigan Avenue just north of these coordinates (i.e., where Newburg Rd intersects it) and you'll recognize the building features on MAP.

If you're happening to drive back that way, maybe focus your gaze here.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Thanks for the reference. Now I can figure out where those were parked (at least they were there 4 weeks ago when the video clip was shot). The Google Maps coordinates are: 42.27865798099388, -83.40587314849905. Look at the south-facing street view from Michigan Avenue just north of these coordinates (i.e., where Newburg Rd intersects it) and you'll recognize the building features on MAP.

If you're happening to drive back that way, maybe focus your gaze here.
Good work, appears the video was shot within MAP, we drove by a couple times on Michigan ave, but didn't get out of the car mainly because I didn't have a long pole for my iphone or a box truck to stand on. Now I'm intrigued.

We need "Live" google earth, we could signup for shifts to watch our Bronco Raptors.

Last edited:

TCopp

Founding Member
Feb 27, 2022
Gallery
KC
Current Ride
Raptor
First Responder
Paramedic
Soooo, I have been pending update since 7/27 (previous delivery window was 7/21-7/27). I went on chat just now and they said it is no longer pending update and I have an ETA of 8/22-8/28.

I laughed.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Good work, appears the video was shot within MAP, we drove by a couple times on Michigan ave, but didn't get out of the car mainly because I didn't have a long pole for my iphone or a box truck to stand on. Now I'm intrigued.

We need "Live" google earth, we could signup for shifts to watch our Bronco Raptors.
Those are called spy satellites...:cool:

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Soooo, I have been pending update since 7/27 (previous delivery window was 7/21-7/27). I went on chat just now and they said it is no longer pending update and I have an ETA of 8/22-8/28.

I laughed.
Yeah...that's super funny, right? 😒

SoFLoBrapter

Founding Member
Mar 28, 2022
Gallery
SoFlo

Or someone to over fly it in a fixed wing or helicopter and take pictures.

Top Member Reactions