Hello Everyone. Anyone tried or have any experience with RollnJack for hardtop removal?

Bigdaddy007

Feb 21, 2023
Gallery
British Columbia
Current Ride
Bronco raptor
Hello everyone,

I am waiting to get my Braptor delivered from factory and am interested in getting a lift to assist me on taking off the roof by myself. I have looked at the TopLift Pro and now just saw this one the RollnJack. Anyone have any experience with this one at all? I looks great and like the manual winch option on it. Here is the link for you all to see what it is if you haven't seen it yet.

Am considering this one for myself.

OP
B

Bigdaddy007

Feb 21, 2023
Gallery
British Columbia
Current Ride
Bronco raptor
I hadn’t seen this one but I do have the TopLift Pro and it is everything it says it is. Super easy to take top off by yourself.
Yeah I have seen that one too. I am debating between the two actually. I do love the manual winch option for this one. I feel easier to control up and down. And I like the extra support in the middle extension to stabilize the top. That's why I was asking for feedback.

Thank you for sharing your experience and Top Lift Pro as well. I might end up going that too. Just undecided right now.

Thanks,

DallasCajun

Jan 6, 2023
Gallery
Dallas
Current Ride
23 Ford Bronco Raptor
I've been highly interested in one of these types of products but don't think either will work with my setup. I have the Tuffy Deluxe Deck Enclosure installed in my BRaptor so it cuts off the space needed for the TopLift Pro to work. I'm not sure if the new TopLift version or the RollNJack will work but might contact both to see the length of the arms used. I think with the Deck Enclosure it leaves ~12in of space between the top of the enclosure and the bottom of the rear window access.

Would be nice to reduce my total turnaround from 1 hour to <30min with something like this. I created a DIY cam-strap system to lift/drop/store my top which takes about 30 min for all the setup (ladders/straps/etc) and 30 min for the actual removal of all of the panels. These types of solutions would certainly make it easier to complete and reduce any potential for accidents or damage in the process.

Praptor

Dec 5, 2022
Gallery
Connecticut
Current Ride
2022 Badlands Sas
Current Ride #2
2022 Tesla Plaid
Big difference I noticed in rollnjack vs top lift is the rear window. On the top lift the rear window can be closed saving a ton of room for me in my garage. I just used the top lift this weekend to take the top of the raptor for the 1st time. Easy as it was with my badlands and love it!

Ricky

Founding Member
Jun 4, 2022
Gallery
Sunnyvale
I can only speak to the Top lift Pro, but it works great. I opted for the electric model and now it's as simple as pressing a button. Very easy to move with the Top on it and I can offset it and back into the garage with plenty of room. They always have sales so keep an eye out for nice discounts.

Top lift Pro.jpegTop lift Pro 1.jpeg

OP
B

Bigdaddy007

Feb 21, 2023
Gallery
British Columbia
Current Ride
Bronco raptor
Big difference I noticed in rollnjack vs top lift is the rear window. On the top lift the rear window can be closed saving a ton of room for me in my garage. I just used the top lift this weekend to take the top of the raptor for the 1st time. Easy as it was with my badlands and love it!
Oh thank you for that reply. I didn’t realize about the back window! That is important for sure. I will look at that to see if the same can be done with the other one. Good point.

OP
B

Bigdaddy007

Feb 21, 2023
Gallery
British Columbia
Current Ride
Bronco raptor
I can only speak to the Top lift Pro, but it works great. I opted for the electric model and now it's as simple as pressing a button. Very easy to move with the Top on it and I can offset it and back into the garage with plenty of room. They always have sales so keep an eye out for nice discounts.

View attachment 8343View attachment 8344
Yes I do like the electric option as well. I think it’s way easier. Thank you for reply and pictures.

Top Member Reactions