Arizona
Military
ex Army
Current Ride
2023 Shadow Black Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 BMW GS 1250 Adventure
Hi Everyone,

Happy to be here and can't wait for the delivery of our new Shadow Black Raptor. It is out of production, just waiting on delivery (hopefully soon). Been an off roader all my life on dirt bikes, ATV's, side by sides and enduro's. Recently it has been all about Bronco's. Love off roading in a Bronco. Currently have a 22 Blk Dia, 4 dr, Roush R kit, 2" lift, 35" KO2's, Er. Grn. Raptor is going to take it to the next level. Can't wait for this awesome machine. Looking forward to learning more about our truck and modifying. I'm all in!

Pics to follow when I take delivery. For now my first Bronco.

Attachments

• IMG_1653.jpeg
    IMG_1653.jpeg
    577.2 KB · Views: 54

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
Yeah welcome, glad you're here...this is a great forum where everyone helps if they can!
You're current Bronco sounds pretty sweet like it is!! However, glad you're able to get the Bronco Raptor and see what it can do!

OP
Roughstock

Roughstock

Jul 1, 2023
Gallery
Arizona
Military
ex Army
Current Ride
2023 Shadow Black Raptor
Current Ride #2
Yeah welcome, glad you're here...this is a great forum where everyone helps if they can!
You're current Bronco sounds pretty sweet like it is!! However, glad you're able to get the Bronco Raptor and see what it can do!
Hi SteelBonco,

Thanks for the welcome. Our dealer friend had the Black Diamond on the floor with the Roush R Series kit and the 35'" KO2's and I couldn't resist it. I didn't know how much I would love this truck. We have only had it since beginning of May. I had no idea how much I liked off roading in a truck. I have found a new hobby and it is nice to move from an enduro bike to a truck. I still ride a BMW GSA 1250 and it is getting a bit hard on the body at times. Once I got going I realized an upgrade would be nice. Our friend had a Raptor coming in and he was happy to sell it to us. He likes I am a true enthusiast so selling to me works well for both of us.

As I am sure you know people are buying from dealers and flipping the truck for more so it puts the dealer in the position to want to make the money themselves. Or they can drive the truck for six months then sell it to Dubai for big bucks. He still did very well in the overall deal since the trade in has Roush after market parts and it is hard to get a lot back for them. All good. I paid a little more and he didn't have to go against his conscience and sell the truck for huge bucks.

I do love this truck; however, the Raptor is going to be awesome. I am reading and watching all I can. Glad to be here to learn more.
IMG_16jpeg.jpg

And the bike isn't going anywhere. I love this bike!! Still new in the pics not scratches at all. I just had another new hip and I dropped the bike here at the wall and I had to pick it up and strained the muscles in my leg. Oh well, better now. I just went out for a short ride and ended up off roading through the mountains.

IMG_18jp.jpg

IMG_17jp.jpg

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
That definitely looks like a sweet Bronco 😍 especially being a Roush Edition! I think most (not all) on here definitely are buying to keep and enjoy their Bronco Raptor not just sell it. Some have made great mods already and I'm sure would be willing to offer some help if you're installing something similar. It's what makes this forum great talking and helping each other while enjoying this hobby!

Your GSA 1250 is just plain awesome!! I'll bet it is a blast to drive.
GS A=Adventure series....sweet! From what I read about this it is a super nice ride!! 👍👍

95BK9

Founding Member
Mar 27, 2022
Gallery
Ohio
Military
US Army Military Police K9
Current Ride
2023 Aera 51 Braptor
Current Ride #2
2006 Ranger FX4 Level II
First Responder
Former Police
Welcome, lots of helpful Braptor owners here.

OP
Roughstock

Roughstock

Jul 1, 2023
Gallery
Arizona
Military
ex Army
Current Ride
2023 Shadow Black Raptor
Current Ride #2
OP
Roughstock

Roughstock

Jul 1, 2023
Gallery
Arizona
Military
ex Army
Current Ride
2023 Shadow Black Raptor
Current Ride #2
That definitely looks like a sweet Bronco 😍 especially being a Roush Edition! I think most (not all) on here definitely are buying to keep and enjoy their Bronco Raptor not just sell it. Some have made great mods already and I'm sure would be willing to offer some help if you're installing something similar. It's what makes this forum great talking and helping each other while enjoying this hobby!

Your GSA 1250 is just plain awesome!! I'll bet it is a blast to drive.
GS A=Adventure series....sweet! From what I read about this it is a super nice ride!! 👍👍
The best bike I have owned. This is my second one. Great ride as you say on and off road. Heavy in the air..haha

OP
Roughstock

Roughstock

Jul 1, 2023
Gallery
Arizona
Military
ex Army
Current Ride
2023 Shadow Black Raptor
Current Ride #2
Welcome! I’d be careful on this forum though. The more time you spend here the less money your bank account will have. It’s directly proportionate 😂
Hi TheLawnDart,

Thank you,

I can see that. I was looking at what some have done and I can see how easily it can go through your fingers. At least it is on our Raptors... haha. So much going on now, I will hold off on the mods till it gets delivered. Well, I've got door sill protectors coming and I bought an ARB air down gauge but that doesn't count.....

TheLawnDart

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 25, 2022
Gallery
Ft Worth
Military
Air Force
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Hi TheLawnDart,

Thank you,

I can see that. I was looking at what some have done and I can see how easily it can go through your fingers. At least it is on our Raptors... haha. So much going on now, I will hold off on the mods till it gets delivered. Well, I've got door sill protectors coming and I bought an ARB air down gauge but that doesn't count.....
That’s how it begins…just a taste. A quick purchase. “It won’t hurt” you tell yourself. “I won’t get anything else this month” you lie to yourself. Then it starts. The boxes at the door. The piles of boxes. The angry wife. The second mortgage. And my God it’s totally worth it.

OP
Roughstock

Roughstock

Jul 1, 2023
Gallery
Arizona
Military
ex Army
Current Ride
2023 Shadow Black Raptor
Current Ride #2
That’s how it begins…just a taste. A quick purchase. “It won’t hurt” you tell yourself. “I won’t get anything else this month” you lie to yourself. Then it starts. The boxes at the door. The piles of boxes. The angry wife. The second mortgage. And my God it’s totally worth it.
I may need some professional help. I ordered the MORRFlate Quad air up and down system today. It has begun. Just a taste...haha. Nothing more today. That is for sure.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
It looks like you're going to fit right in here, welcome! 🍻

OP
Roughstock

Roughstock

Jul 1, 2023
Gallery
Arizona
Military
ex Army
Current Ride
2023 Shadow Black Raptor
Current Ride #2
Thank you! It is good to be here. The only problem it is making me want my Raptor quicker...I guess that is a good problem to have....thanks
It looks like you're going to fit right in here, welcome! 🍻

Top Member Reactions