Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
A Hot Pepper Red Bronco Raptor was spotted!

hot pepper red bronco raptor.jpeg

Hot Pepper Red (top) vs Code Orange (bottom)​

ford-hot-pepper-vs-code-orange.png

I'd like to see this color in person and sitting next to a code orange Bronco Raptor. It does look good on the build and price configurator!

Been a wet week in Michigan, wish the Bronco test team would get some car wash coupons.
2022-Ford-Bronco-Raptor-Hot-Pepper-Real-World-Photos-Exterior-001.jpg

2022-Ford-Bronco-Raptor-Hot-Pepper-Real-World-Photos-Exterior-002.jpg

2022-Ford-Bronco-Raptor-Hot-Pepper-Real-World-Photos-Exterior-003.jpg

2022-Ford-Bronco-Raptor-Hot-Pepper-Real-World-Photos-Exterior-004.jpg

2022-Ford-Bronco-Raptor-Hot-Pepper-Real-World-Photos-Exterior-005.jpg
2022-Ford-Bronco-Raptor-Hot-Pepper-Real-World-Photos-Exterior-006.jpg

2022-Ford-Bronco-Raptor-Hot-Pepper-Real-World-Photos-Exterior-007.jpg
2022-Ford-Bronco-Raptor-Hot-Pepper-Real-World-Photos-Exterior-008.jpg

Looks good dirty too!

I sure does! I think this is one of the best colors on the Bronco Raptor.

That is probably the best picture I have seen of a Braptor yet. This one even makes the fenders not look so big. I am definitely calling my dealer before mine gets delivered so they don't drill the holes for the license plate. I saw a video of a super simple mount where you use the bronco bolt in the bottom of the bumper, add a little bit of outdoor rated 3m adhesive, and put your LP on their with a little bracket instead of where they put it. It is angled, but at least out of the way. Unfortunately I live where you have to have a front plate. The other relocation brackets I have seen would probably cover up the fog lights. It was like $10 on amazon. License plate in the middle of the grill? Really????

Liking the forged rims in that last picture, too.

Liking the forged rims in that last picture, too.
I noticed that too. They are sharp wheels. I was going to make them real beadlocks with the rings from Ford but I don't think so now. I'll get a set of Method bead locks to mount my "summer" tires on and leave the stock forged wheels as they are.

Terrible place for the front license plate though...
If I was in a state that required a front license plate, I would create a custom angled backwards bracket off the bashplate. Or do what I did many years ago when MI required a front plate and that is just leave it off including bracket.

If I was in a state that required a front license plate, I would create a custom angled backwards bracket off the bashplate. Or do what I did many years ago when MI required a front plate and that is just leave it off including bracket.
I just screwed it down to the bumper/bash plate on my Jeep (it’s angled down like the Bronco) and it takes a beating quite well. I’ll do the same with the Raptor.

Attachments

• FF2D17E7-1D71-4E02-AA29-DA5CC590D95B.jpeg
    FF2D17E7-1D71-4E02-AA29-DA5CC590D95B.jpeg
    360.6 KB · Views: 69
I just screwed it down to the bumper/bash plate on my Jeep (it’s angled down like the Bronco) and it takes a beating quite well. I’ll do the same with the Raptor.
Exactly! appears you have given that plate some love. :)

Back