supersix

Go for Launch!
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
U-S-A
Current Ride
2021 Bronco FE
We are always interested in finding out how you found our site.

If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Social media (twitter, facebook etc.) Google or Bing or a friend perhaps? Or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we may need to work on to help get the word out.

Thanks! :cool: (y)

Antimatter Blue

Founding Member
Feb 13, 2022
Gallery
Los Angeles

If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Social media (twitter, facebook etc.) Google or Bing or a friend perhaps? Or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we may need to work on to help get the word out.

Google but it wasn’t in the search results, it was a banner ad likely because I’ve been searching obsessively for “Bronco Raptor” the past 3 days straight.

OP
supersix

supersix

Go for Launch!
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
U-S-A
Current Ride
2021 Bronco FE
Google but it wasn’t in the search results, it was a banner ad likely because I’ve been searching obsessively for “Bronco Raptor” the past 3 days straight.

Glad you found us! I appreciate the feedback.

Birdsonthebat

Founding Member
Feb 16, 2022
Gallery
Illinois

I was googling how many people won the Golden Ticket. There you were.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Goggle, was simply searching for more or any Bronco Raptor info. Glad to have found you.

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
Found Bronco Raptor.com on Google looking for info and forums on the new Bronco's.

Toffs

Founding Member
Mar 31, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
I found this forum browsing for Bronco Raptor information. I am a day one reservation holder that placed and order for a Badlands as soon as the order banks opened. I never received my Badlands; however, I did receive a GT. Sometimes things work out!

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
I found this forum browsing for Bronco Raptor information. I am a day one reservation holder that placed and order for a Badlands as soon as the order banks opened. I never received my Badlands; however, I did receive a GT. Sometimes things work out!
Congrats on the GT and welcome to the forum!

Rob41

Founding Member
Apr 19, 2022
Gallery
Northern MI
I found the site just searching for all things Bronco Raptor.

I visited another frequently referenced Bronco site but there was an awful lot of Braptor bashing done by the regular Bronco owners/buyers. It was just too off-putting to even want to join.

Top Member Reactions