How many Bronco Raptors will be built?

I'll make a guess!
For the first year production of the Bronco Raptor, Ford will produce 3,988 total Bronco Raptors.
This is for the first year of the Bronco 1966 added to the first year of the Bronco Raptor 2022.
That's probably a realistic number! I'm hoping they can manage to make 8,000+ Bronco Raptors.

23’s have their own VIN range, so it really has no bearing on the 22’s.
23’s have no bearing, but if ‘23s are getting VINs all ‘22s must have them so we should have an idea based on VINs built at the end of October to the beginning on November

23’s have no bearing, but if ‘23s are getting VINs all ‘22s must have them so we should have an idea based on VINs built at the end of October to the beginning on November
Still not an accurate total because the entire range was not necessarily used. There could have been gaps.

I’m still curious…..accurate or not.

who’s got the biggest MY22 VIN? Mine is 51659, originally scheduled for 8/22, but now scheduled to the day of 10/19.

who’s got a bigger VIN?

I’m still curious…..accurate or not.

who’s got the biggest MY22 VIN? Mine is 51659, originally scheduled for 8/22, but now scheduled to the day of 10/19.

who’s got a bigger VIN?
I've seen people post VIN's as high as the 2600's

Looks like it’s well under 3000, even lower if there are gaps and some not sold retail

My 2022 VIN ends with 52521 and the build date is October 13th. Strange they are building 22 and 23 at the same time.
I don't think they are technically starting the 2023 Bronco Raptors until November, but there does seem to be a fine line between the two years.

I don't think they are technically starting the 2023 Bronco Raptors until November, but there does seem to be a fine line between the two years.
That’s right. First build week for MY23 is the week of 10/31. There is no overlap.

My VIN is 2000. Still no window sticker yet but Ford rep assured me nothing is holding up production on mine. Keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be one of the surprised people who just gets the call it's here :)

Back