How many miles were on your Raptor at delivery?

SoFLoBrapter

Founding Member
Mar 28, 2022
Gallery
SoFlo
Just picked up my Raptor and it has 65 miles on it. The dealer said that was absolutely how it was delivered to them. How many miles were on yours?

Just picked up my Raptor and it has 65 miles on it. The dealer said that was absolutely how it was delivered to them. How many miles were on yours?
From what I know should go from rail to transporter to dealership. However, I could see some miles on her if train depo was near enough to dealer to drive from there.

Was yours one of the earlier production dates that was then put on hold? Have seen several posts of 40-60 miles at delivery.

Little disappointing that they did that but in two days I have over 300 on it now so what’s the difference I guess

Mine had 28 miles on it when it was delivered last Friday. My First Edition had 63 miles on it. 🤷‍♂️

Picked it up today with 78.3 for me 🫤

just picked it up today and it had 50 mikes
Congratulations and Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com! 🍻
Picked it up today with 78.3 for me 🫤
Congratulations and Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com! 🍻

October 11, 2022 will be a double anniversary for each of you, taking deliveries of your new Bronco Raptors and joining this forum! :cool:

Back