How many people Ordered their Raptor in March, and still don't have a production (e-mail)

charlandk

Founding Member
Mar 30, 2022
Gallery
CT
I’m guessing that the majority of Raptor orders were placed during the first week that ordering was available and also that the majority of orders have not yet received their build orders email.

OP
D

djc007x

Founding Member
Apr 21, 2022
Gallery
Washington, DC
I’m guessing that the majority of Raptor orders were placed during the first week that ordering was available and also that the majority of orders have not yet received their build orders email.
Are you one of those people?

bwilly68

Founding Member
Apr 1, 2022
Gallery
Ohio
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Land Rover Defender
I ordered a Raptor off a dealer allocation on March 12th, and still don't have a production e-mail.. Any thouhgts?
I ordered 3/31 from a dealer allocation also. Lost out on the golden ticket lottery. No word other than confirmation email from ford the same day order was placed.

BradBuchholz

Founding Member
Mar 29, 2022
Eureka
I ordered 3/31 from a dealer allocation also. Lost out on the golden ticket lottery. No word other than confirmation email from ford the same day order was placed.
I ordered early March through Dealer allocation and crickets. Starting to leave a bad taste in my mouth.

widnere12

Founding Member
Mar 1, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
I know not everyone who ordered is on these forums, but there seemed to be a very small percentage who are on them that got excited about a production date. My guess is that the rest of us will start hearing things next month and through the fall.

Also, based on the fact that we are still seeing reservation holders complain about delays and pushed back build dates, it would probably be wise to go ahead and assume that Ford will not make the "Fall 2022 Raptor Delivery" deadline they originally mentioned and assume that we'll all be LUCKY if we actually have it in our driveway by New Yeats Eve.

It all sucks... but the sooner we accept reality, the easier it is.

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
Are we talking dealer allocations or golden ticket allocations? This just a guess, but I would think that golden ticket allocations might get pushed up in line ahead of dealer allocations. I got the golden ticket and have a confirmed build date of the week of 6/13.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Ordered Mar10, no production date scheduled yet.
We do have a member on here that was not a golden ticket holder and ordered out of dealer allotment and appears his Bronco Raptor was built last week.

charlandk

Founding Member
Mar 30, 2022
Gallery
CT
I ordered mine through a dealer allocation the day ordering opened. Nothing but the build confirmation. Honestly, not concerned about it. I’m kind of hoping people with the prior builds that upgraded get theirs first. I had a badlands order placed in 10/2021 but when I went to my dealership to try to upgrade to the raptor they tried to hit me with a 25k mark up so I canceled my order with them and found a dealer with an allocation and willing to sell at msrp. This extra time is allowing me to bank away a large deposit and if this gets pushed off to a 2023 model, so be it. Maybe they will have some new added features like ventilated seats or possibly a mild hybrid option???
I’m in no rush. I know the wait will be worth it.

hoff17

Founding Member
May 31, 2022
Tennessee
Ordered Mar10, no production date scheduled yet.
We do have a member on here that was not a golden ticket holder and ordered out of dealer allotment and appears his Bronco Raptor was built last week.
There must be still some parts affecting production of BRaptors, as I am a day 1 reservation with a golden ticket build date of 6/27. It was 6/6, but has moved back some. I am interested to know what options were ordered on the BRaptor that was built last week.

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
There must be still some parts affecting production of BRaptors, as I am a day 1 reservation with a golden ticket build date of 6/27. It was 6/6, but has moved back some. I am interested to know what options were ordered on the BRaptor that was built last week.
You are in good company...pretty much everybody on here (GT or otherwise) has been pushed back 3-4 weeks. Clearly, there are supply chain issues in play, but Ford has been tight-lipped as to exactly what...might be options, might be standard components. The Raptor built last week was fully loaded as I recall (@BRVOL can elaborate).

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
You are in good company...pretty much everybody on here (GT or otherwise) has been pushed back 3-4 weeks. Clearly, there are supply chain issues in play, but Ford has been tight-lipped as to exactly what...might be options, might be standard components. The Raptor built last week was fully loaded as I recall (@BRVOL can elaborate).
I just spoke to the Bronco team a few minutes ago. They did say there have been chip and part shortage issues. I checked on the status of my Raptor and so far it has not changed. It shows built and is suppose to be at the dealership June 28th. I ordered mine in Code Orange, forged wheels, carbon fiber, blue leather interior with the LUX package.

Last edited:

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
I just spoke to the Bronco team a few minutes ago. They did say there have been chip and part shortage issues. I checked on the status of my Raptor and so far it has not changed. It shows built and is suppose to be at the dealership June 28th. I ordered mine in Code Orange, forged wheels, carbon fiber, blue leather interior with the high package.
Thought you had the LUX package based on a couple of your other posts?

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
Thought you had the LUX package based on a couple of your other posts?
You are correct. I get the packages confused. I have the highest level package, LUX.

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
Guess it is just a whole lot of luck involved and only the inner circle of schedule folks at Ford know the real truth. Maybe the dealer priority code has something to do with it or possibly the amount of vehicles that particular dealer sells as well? Who knows?

Top Member Reactions