How many people Ordered their Raptor in March, and still don't have a production (e-mail)

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
Updated reservation to a Bronco Raptor on 3/15/22. Was not a Golden Ticket winner but was an almost day one reservation holder from the very beginning.
Ordered Velocity Blue with all options minus the engine block heater.

Ford sent updated emails same day.

20220315_144220.jpg
20220516_161625.jpg

hoff17

Founding Member
May 31, 2022
Tennessee
I just spoke to the Bronco team a few minutes ago. They did say there have been chip and part shortage issues. I checked on the status of my Raptor and so far it has not changed. It shows built and is suppose to be at the dealership June 28th. I ordered mine in Code Orange, forged wheels, carbon fiber, blue leather interior with the LUX package.
It looks like you have about the same order as I do. Maybe there is no difference between dealer allocations and GT holders. I know there were three GT orders at my dealer, but I am not sure about how many allocations they had. I am just thrilled to have a build date and happy to see that someone is going to get one soon!

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
It looks like you have about the same order as I do. Maybe there is no difference between dealer allocations and GT holders. I know there were three GT orders at my dealer, but I am not sure about how many allocations they had. I am just thrilled to have a build date and happy to see that someone is going to get one soon!
I am not sure if my dealer had any GT holders. I was told they got 13 allocations and the first three were consecutive VIN numbers. I have not been able to confirm if the other two with mine are being built yet. If my shipping is not delayed in the next week or two it should be positive for others that have build dates. Even though I am told mine is built and has no current holds I am not going to get too excited until I get confirmation it is on the rail headed to SC.

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
Same here...I'm just trying to be patient. I have checked with my dealer and Ford where both have confirmed there are no problems on my order. I don't understand the individuals that end up saying screw Ford I'm getting this or I'm going to get that instead. I'm in it for the Bronco...just makes me think they want it for different reasons. Each their own. I'm excited some are scheduled and even being built that just means I'm a little bit closer to mine...

OP
D

djc007x

Founding Member
Apr 21, 2022
Gallery
Washington, DC
Does anyone know the official numbers for how many Bronco Raptors were ordered/allocated nationally?

xander

Founding Member
Apr 1, 2022
Golden ticket and dealer allocation...ordered 3/11, confirmation received same date. Since then nada.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Does anyone know the official numbers for how many Bronco Raptors were ordered/allocated nationally?
No, Ford has not announced how many 2022 Bronco Raptors were ordered or how many will be
produced. The only comment was a majority of the 2022 Bronco Raptors would be going to the long time reservation holders. It appears to us now that the, long time, selected reservation holders (Golden Ticket) were from July 13, 2020 (day 1) and a few from July 14th (day 2) reservations that didn't have a scheduled production date and there were also a few that had reserved a First Edition model Bronco on Day 1 that Ford was unable to deliver.

Last edited:
OP
D

djc007x

Founding Member
Apr 21, 2022
Gallery
Washington, DC
No, Ford has not announced how many 2022 Bronco Raptors were ordered or how many will be
produced. The only comment was a majority of the 2022 Bronco Raptors would be going to the long time reservation holders. It appears to us now that the, long time, selected reservation holders (Golden Ticket) were from July 13, 2020 (day 1) and a few from July 14th (day 2) reservations that didn't have a scheduled production date and there were also a few that had reserved a First Edition model Bronco on Day 1 that Ford was unable to deliver.
Ford also said they aim to have all Bronco Raptors produced by Summer.. Which is def going to be Fall at this point. I can't see more than 3000 Bronco Raptors

Ironmike

Founding Member
Feb 17, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Rubicon JLU
Ford also said they aim to have all Bronco Raptors produced by Summer.. Which is def going to be Fall at this point. I can't see more than 3000 Bronco Raptors
Especially considering that just about all scheduled orders just got pushed out another month, as of yesterday.

Top Member Reactions