Gallery
Panama City Beach
Current Ride
23MY Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
BMW X5 M Sport
First Responder
Former Firefighter/Medic
So my Bronco Raptor that was ordered 2 months ago went into production incorrectly specified. I cancelled today.

I am seeing 3,500 2023 and 2024 new vehicles for sale nationwide on Autotrader.

Any one seeing 10k off of MSRP anywhere? Any great deals out there. I'm looking for Cactus Gray or Shelter Green..
Not being rude, but what kind of margin do you think these Bronco Raptor have a dealership would offer $10k off the MSRP? You do realize Ford does not incentivize (no special rates, rebates or A/Z/D/X plan pricing) the sell of Raptor vehicles.

The Kook Abides

Mar 6, 2024
Nevada
Current Ride
Porsche GT3 Touring
Current Ride #2
Lexus
Not being rude, but what kind of margin do you think these Bronco Raptor have a dealership would offer $10k off the MSRP? You do realize Ford does not incentivize (no special rates, rebates or A/Z/D/X plan pricing) the sell of Raptor vehicles.
No offense taken. The dealer doesn't have any problem asking 10k over MSRP. I don't have any problem asking 10K under MSRP. :) Please let me know if anyone has a source for a great deal. Thanks

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Land Rover Defender 110
No offense taken. The dealer doesn't have any problem asking 10k over MSRP. I don't have any problem asking 10K under MSRP. :) Please let me know if anyone has a source for a great deal. Thanks
Granger is the best I’ve seen a couple of weeks back. They had 5 allocations at 2% or $2k under (not sure which one) advertised on a thread on this forum.

a bit surprising to see 3500 Bronco Raptors currently for sale as they produced less than that in each of 2022 and 2023 model years.

good luck

BRaptor19

Founding Member
Oct 22, 2022
Gallery
Panama City Beach
Current Ride
23MY Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
BMW X5 M Sport
First Responder
Former Firefighter/Medic
The Bronco Raptor, like other vehicles in the Raptor lineup, carries a premium price tag. To be clear, the profit margin between the invoice price and the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) for the Bronco Raptor can reach up to $4,400, depending on the selected options. Ford does not offer incentives on Raptor models, and dealerships receive their Raptor allocations based on the sales of other Ford models.

As someone who drives a Bronco Raptor and works at a Ford dealership, I can confirm that the profit margin for the dealership on my vehicle was just over $4,300 before considering any add-ons I purchased. While it's true that the Bronco Raptors aren't commanding $15,000 over MSRP as they once did, the majority of 2024 model year vehicles are still selling for about $5,000 above MSRP, and some 2023 models (new) are going for around MSRP or slightly under, with discounts ranging from $1,000 to $2,500.

However, the idea of getting a $10,000 discount is unrealistic. I don't know any dealership that would be willing to sell such a limited vehicle at a loss of over $5,000.

The Kook Abides

Mar 6, 2024
Nevada
Current Ride
Porsche GT3 Touring
Current Ride #2
Lexus
The Bronco Raptor, like other vehicles in the Raptor lineup, carries a premium price tag. To be clear, the profit margin between the invoice price and the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) for the Bronco Raptor can reach up to $4,400, depending on the selected options. Ford does not offer incentives on Raptor models, and dealerships receive their Raptor allocations based on the sales of other Ford models.

As someone who drives a Bronco Raptor and works at a Ford dealership, I can confirm that the profit margin for the dealership on my vehicle was just over $4,300 before considering any add-ons I purchased. While it's true that the Bronco Raptors aren't commanding $15,000 over MSRP as they once did, the majority of 2024 model year vehicles are still selling for about $5,000 above MSRP, and some 2023 models (new) are going for around MSRP or slightly under, with discounts ranging from $1,000 to $2,500.

However, the idea of getting a $10,000 discount is unrealistic. I don't know any dealership that would be willing to sell such a limited vehicle at a loss of over $5,000.
Thanks, I appreciate the information. My 2024 that I had on order that was cancelled due to it not being built properly as specified was sold to me at MSRP. The offer to make the deal stay alive on a spec I didn't care for was 2K off. So I am back to the drawing board and starting over. Just seeing the sheer number of them available makes me a little confused since I didn't think there were that many available for sale?

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Land Rover Defender 110

Top Member Reactions