Founding Member
Jun 10, 2022
Gallery
Rockies
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 F350 Tremor, 1967 Ford Bronco
Interesting . . . in the meantime you pay taxes on the larger sale price. Of which the delta you won't get back.
Most dealerships will see at the price protected price and wait to receive the check from Ford. Some dealerships do sell at the new price and have the check sent to the customer in which case you would pay extra sales tax.

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Land Rover Defender 110
I'm certain this has been asked and answered somewhere but I'm having a hard time navigating this site. I'm an aspiring owner but most certainly not going to pay 20-50 over MSRP
Just saw this 2022 with under 4k miles at my dealer. Given the run up in MSRP for 2023 and the likelihood of a long wait this isn’t a bad asking price for a Raptor with Lux (I think), Beadlock Capable, Leather and Carbon packages. Plus if you like Cyber Orange, it’s no longer available in 2023.
IMG_7224.jpeg
IMG_7223.jpeg

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
27 yrs SAR, Wilderness EMT, retired
Given that you cannot get a BR in school bus yellow, that is a screaming deal. PLUS, 33,000 FordPass points and extended warranty! I'd buy it if I didn't already have the 🌶️ Raptor.

Asking price is at current MSRP . . . somebody jump on it!

1691116247449.png

a25d361a0b5affe4edb86c431d66f190x.jpg

FYI, these are the alloy Al beadlock rims not the forged Al beadlock rims.

Last edited:

Johnny Rebel

Jul 11, 2023
Gallery
LA
Current Ride
Bronco Big Bend
Current Ride #2
Bronco Raptor
Given that you cannot get a BR in school bus yellow, that is a screaming deal. PLUS, 33,000 FordPass points and extended warranty! I'd buy it if I didn't already have the 🌶️ Raptor.

Asking price is at current MSRP . . . somebody jump on it!

View attachment 9239
a25d361a0b5affe4edb86c431d66f190x.jpg

FYI, these are the alloy Al beadlock rims not the forged Al beadlock rims.
I would've jumped all over this if it were available when I was in the market!

Broncosaurus Rex

Aug 17, 2022
Gallery
USA
Current Ride
Subaru
I just brought home a used ‘22 with under 1500 miles from a non-Ford dealer for 90k (still 12k over my ‘22 build MSRP). It’s identical to my original build order with the addition of the carbon fiber kit.

Knowing this is something I purely “want” and do not “need”, I have had no problem turning down multiple ridiculously greedy dealerships. The “market price” is only what you’re willing to pay, not what the dealers jack it up to. Don’t let them convince you otherwise.

Just stalk vehicles online, make some offers, and wait. The worst a dealer can do is say no. If it sits long enough, they’ll have more motivation to sell, especially with the ‘24 orders starting to roll out soon. I made my first offer on this raptor months ago and got turned down.

There are probably more, and possibly better, ways to go about it but that was my strategy.

Robbys3m3

Aug 4, 2023
Gallery
Tulsa
Current Ride
Braptor
Current Ride #2
392 Jeep
I bugged every dealer within 500 miles for an iconic silver that was at all reasonable...most were still 10-20k over or 100-105 for slightly used. A dealer friend turned me on to a new one in a small town an hour away that landed night before...they only sell msrp. It was a great experience. We took off some decals so we paid for an option we didn't really want, but felt great about the overall purchase.

Attachments

• 20230803_180444.jpg
    20230803_180444.jpg
    285.1 KB · Views: 45
  • 20230804_114322.jpg
    20230804_114322.jpg
    265 KB · Views: 44

Roughstock

Jul 1, 2023
Gallery
Arizona
Military
ex Army
Current Ride
2023 Shadow Black Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 BMW GS 1250 Adventure
I bugged every dealer within 500 miles for an iconic silver that was at all reasonable...most were still 10-20k over or 100-105 for slightly used. A dealer friend turned me on to a new one in a small town an hour away that landed night before...they only sell msrp. It was a great experience. We took off some decals so we paid for an option we didn't really want, but felt great about the overall purchase.
Welcome and glad to hear it all went well. I pick mine up Thursday. It finally came in. Can't wait. Silver is real nice. The Raptor Off Rodeo is in my calendar to book on Friday. Are you planning to go? There is a great thread here. Everyone has enjoyed it. I have a trade in I did OK on so they made some extra, but it has some pricey aftermarket mods which you don't generally do too well on anyway. I am happy with the deal. It is good and fair.

Last edited:

Andrewjn

Aug 8, 2022
Gallery
Detroit
Current Ride
Trd 4 runner
Well that's curious. :unsure: Looks like the Destination Charge increased $100 since 10-MAY.

View attachment 9022
View attachment 9024
Delivery fees used to be $200. This is so inflated it’s getting difficult to justify. The strategy to match the Jeep 392 doesn’t make sense. Does the price increases eventually back fire at some point with high interest rates and over 160 used (mostly new) bronco raptors on the market? Something doesn’t add up but on par with the rest of the mess in the country/world.

bmsehlke

Founding Member
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
San Antonio
Most dealerships will see at the price protected price and wait to receive the check from Ford. Some dealerships do sell at the new price and have the check sent to the customer in which case you would pay extra sales tax.
As a follow up to discussion a few pages ago…. I finally received my 2023 Raptor end of June ‘23 and paid for it based on the Current MSRP of my build at the time of invoice (which was $12k over my original signed DORA from Oct 2022). The dealer said that it was their understanding that Ford automatically compares the special order DORA at time of COVP/Order to the time of purchase/invoice MSRP and will reimburse the difference in 60-90 days. I’ve worked with this dealer over the years and have a trustworthy salesman, so I believed them. They also relayed that there isn’t $12k profit in the vehicle sale so there was no way they could assume Ford would send this money and discount my sale on the day of purchase.

So…. Lo and Behold, I got a check last week from the dealer, reimbursing the $12k that my inflated MSRP had changed from the day of order (Oct ‘22 for a 23 MY Raptor) to the day of invoice after production, June 2023.

I post this to caution any of you that paid the inflated/invoiced MSRP for your Raptor and your dealer said…. “sorry, no price protection”. This is intra-model year price matching…. Not year to year price protection. So if your dealer had you pay based on invoiced MSRP, they also received a nice check from Ford 60-90 days later, probably $8-12k reimbursing the MSRP increase that occurred within the 2023 model year.

Honest dealers should call you and offer that money to you. You ordered the vehicle at one price, and it was not your fault they raised the MSRP by over $10k before they could build it….. BUT, I would guess many dealerships are keeping this money as their own sales Bonus and never passing it on to the purchaser. $10k-12k pays for some nice mods which everyone’s Raptor is begging for!

Jlee504

Dec 2, 2023
Wash dc
Current Ride
Cayenne
Hi everyone, new to the board and looking to pick one up, there seems to be a fair amount sitting on dealer lots, anyone buy one recently at these new msrps?

cartlin

Jul 19, 2023
Miami
Current Ride
1995 F150
Current Ride #2
1991 Porsche 911
Hi everyone, new to the board and looking to pick one up, there seems to be a fair amount sitting on dealer lots, anyone buy one recently at these new msrps?
I have one available. It’s got some miles from driving detroit to denver but no real daily use. It’s in the for sale section.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com! 🍻 You should be able to find one of your liking, below is a few at MSRP.

Jlee504

Dec 2, 2023
Wash dc
Current Ride
Cayenne
Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com! 🍻 You should be able to find one of your liking, below is a few at MSRP.

thanks! I think I found one today. Fords increases have been crazy, I should have paid the ADMs a year ago and I would be in the same place as pay under MSRP now!

GTO66

Dec 22, 2023
Colorado
Current Ride
23 Raptor
Current Ride #2
73 Bronco, 66 GTO, 23 Genesis GV70
Yeah I've gotten my hopes up way too many times. I hate dealers man.
If it is not 595 dollar etch ID, 295 dollar key FOB insurance, 690 dollar Doc Fee, and 99 dollar locking lugnuts what else can they mark up?:ROFLMAO: Whatever happened to the 299 dollar undercoat??

Does anybody have a rough number as to how many Raptors are built for MY23?

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
If it is not 595 dollar etch ID, 295 dollar key FOB insurance, 690 dollar Doc Fee, and 99 dollar locking lugnuts what else can they mark up?:ROFLMAO: Whatever happened to the 299 dollar undercoat??

Does anybody have a rough number as to how many Raptors are built for MY23?
Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com! 🍻 Glad you found us, Colorado is one of my favorite states. :cool:

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX

2024 Ford Bronco Prices Increased By $200​

Mid-year year price increases are fairly common around the start of a new calendar year. Ford recently revealed that they increased the MSRPs on some of their more popular models, including the Bronco SUV. Bronco deals aren't exactly easy to come by as it is, but thankfully the increase is only $200. Here's what you need to know about the 2024 Ford Bronco price increase.

A recent dealer bulletin from Ford detailed the brand's end-of-year price increases. All Ranger trims, the base Maverick XL, V8-powered Mustang GT and Dark Horse models, and select Bronco trims got price increases between $105 and $415 as of December 15th. The 2024 Bronco Badlands, Black Diamond, Heritage Edition, Wildtrak, Everglades, and the high-performance Raptor all received $200 price increases. That leaves the Big Bend and the Heritage Limited Edition free from the incremental price hike.

Even after the base model's discontinuation, there are seven trims excluding the Bronco Raptor, and a litany of packages to choose from. The entry-level model for 2024 is the Big Bend, which comes standard with a soft top and cloth seats while carrying a $41,025 starting price. The other trim not affected by the price increase is at the opposite end of the Bronco lineup. The Heritage Limited Edition starts at $71,580 and essentially combines the retro style of the Heritage and the off-road upgrades of the Badlands.

The new price change only accounts for MSRP increases ranging from 0.2% and 0.4% depending on the trim, which is far from a dealbreaker. However, we don't expect the Bronco to deliver attractive value any time soon. On paper, its MSRP is relatively enticing at the entry-level given its segment and impressive off-road prowess. Unfortunately, high demand has led to significant dealer markups, particularly on higher-trim models. The Bronco's popularity also tends to exclude it from promotional lease and financing deals, and Ford's payment estimator suggests you'll be paying over $800 per month for a five-year loan.

The 2024 Bronco's mid-year price increase was fairly insignificant, but the 4x4 still leaves a lot to be desired in the value department.

Source

Trkguy

Mar 18, 2024
Banning CA
Military
USAF Ret
Current Ride
2023 Code Orange Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 4dr Azure Badlands Bronco (wife's)
First Responder
Retired
Hello all. MSRP in Southern Cal. About 6 on the lot...

JMCBraptor

Feb 18, 2023
Gallery
Los Angeles
Current Ride
2021 Ram 3500 Megacab
Current Ride #2
Escalade V ,Raptor R, Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Reserve
I have seen 10k off msrp on new 2023 and 5k off on a 24 They are posted all over the Facebook groups. I was really surprised to see them at my servicing dealer with 7500 over. They need to wake up!

The Kook Abides

Mar 6, 2024
Nevada
Current Ride
Porsche GT3 Touring
Current Ride #2
Lexus
So my Bronco Raptor that was ordered 2 months ago went into production incorrectly specified. I cancelled today.

I am seeing 3,500 2023 and 2024 new vehicles for sale nationwide on Autotrader.

Any one seeing 10k off of MSRP anywhere? Any great deals out there. I'm looking for Cactus Gray or Shelter Green..

Top Member Reactions